Mockingbird J.D (siblings TRIGGER WARNING)

(I do make up stuff in this imagine(duh) inspired by the song Mockingbird by Eminem but I modified some of the lyrics)
I was hanging out with my brother, Jake, and his friends and Mikey played a song. A very sentimental song to me, Mockingbird by Eminem.
Jake use to sing this song when Dad and Mom would fight, or Dad would hit mom. He would hold me and rap/sing the song to me when I was scared.
~flashback~
"YOU STUPID BITCH I NEVER LOVED YOU OR THESE FUCKING RETARDED KIDS" Daddy yelled. I cried and yelled "STOP DADDY NO" over and over but it was like Daddy didn't hear me. Jake pulled me into his room and said "Dad can't hear you alright? I'm here" he picks me up and he sits on his bed and places me on his lap and I cuddle with him. He starts singing to me a song.
Now hush little baby, don't you cry
Everything's gonna be alright
Stiffen that upper lip up, little lady, I told ya
Jake's here to hold ya through the night
I know mommy's not in here right now and we don't know why
We feel how we feel inside
It may seem a little crazy, little Hali
But I promise mama's gon' be alright
I felt happier. I smiled at Jake.
BANG BANG BANG
"OPEN THE DOOR JAKE IM LEAVING AND IM TAKING HALI WITH ME" I start to cry again. Jake yells "NO. YOU SCARED HER AND THATS JUST GONNA HAPPEN MORE IF YOU TAKE HER." Daddy yells "WHATEVER I HATE YOU" I am crying so much now. "Jakey is Mommy gonna be ok?" I ask while shaking "I hope so Hay, but you are gonna stay with me alright." He says. I stare at the door. BANG. "Jake what was that?" I scream "stay here." I get under the covers and I cry. He runs out and I wait.
He comes back and says "Dads dead."
~Flashback over~
I stare at Jake and I start to sob. He hugs me. "Mikey turn off the song now." Jake says and Mikey turns it off. "You are ok, you are gonna be okay, calm Hali, my little soldier, you will be okay." I say to Jake "can we go home?" he responds "yes of course we can" his cheeks are tear stained. He was crying too.

Sorry for the sad start to this book. Request stuff below. I love you guys❤️❤️ from, AuthorChan