😯Silence DK😯

I sit alone in my room. I think, does everyone actually care? Or are they just acting? I feel alone. Ever since I moved out here with Jake, I've felt alone. Jake and Mikey are slowly drifting away from me. Gavin won't answer my texts or calls. Gavin is the one who understood me. Before he went back to New Jersey for surgery, he'd hang out with me the most out of everyone in the apartment. DK has always cared about me. When we first met, he would always stick by my side. He still does. I wish he was here. I hear the door open. "ayye wasspopp- are you okay?" I hear him say. Thank everything that is holy that he is here. "no not really. nobody cares about me." i tell him. He looks very concerned. He sits down next to me. "hey I care. don't ever say that nobody cares." he says, sounding upset. "i tell the truth DK. nobody cares. my best friends are leaving me behind. Gavin won't answer my texts or calls. Jake is always hanging out with you guys and I'm left out of it all." I say, on the verge of tears. DK makes me look him in the eyes. "Hey, we only do that to protect you from the dangers out here. We go out late in LA and you could get hurt if you come with us. I love you and I care okay? You say nobody cares about you but we care about you so fucking much. Gavin's phone is broke! He can't open it. He cares but he can't talk right now." DK says. I start to cry a little. They do care. They really do. I hug him, and I cry on his shoulder. "Thank you DK." I say, voice muffled from me leaning on him. "You are welcome. I'm here for you if you need anything okay?" He says sounding happier. "Okay." I smile. Then DK goes downstairs and the only thing I hear is "My princess got upset. She thought we don't care about her." And a conversation goes on while I fall fast asleep...