Lost M.M Part 2

~Time Skip to you getting home~
He's not gone. He can't be! I want to find him. I will find him. I have to. It's for Tyler and Mama. And the locals. I whip out my phone and I start recording. "Hey guys! I know it's a surprise seeing me on Mikey's channel but I need to tell you something. Mikey went missing last night at Seaside. We can't find him! He was with Jake and DK and they searched for hours last night. No, this isn't a series, I promise it's not. Tyler was crying. Bye locals." I press stop on the recording and post.
I text Mama, Jake, DK, and Tyler and I say this: "I'm going out. I will find mikey. I'm not letting him go now." And then I turn off my phone, I grab my pocket knife and head out. I  get in my car. I drive to seaside. I start to yell out for Mikey.  My phone goes off 18 times in a row. Ones the group chat I created to talk to DK, Jake, Mama, and Tyler and the other thing is Twitter and Instagram. I check that chat first. "No don't. I am not losing you." From Jake. "No! I'm not losing someone else." From Tyler. "oh no the hell your not." From Mama. "Nope. I'm going to Seaside to stop you rn." From DK. "Nope. None of you are stopping me." I text them and I go on Twitter. My feed is filled with tweets about Mikey. They made a hashtag? Whatttt. "#manfresearchparty" is flooding my feed. I see a tweet that catches my eye. It says, "Mikey is not missing. Just saw him at Seaside. He's at the stage." I turn off my phone and put it away.
I run faster than lighting to the stage. I get there and there is a man. It's a cop. "Um sir?" I say "yes I know Mikey Manfs is missing. That's why I'm here to see if he comes back." He says. I sit on the stage.  I feel tears fall. I can't. He can't be gone. I call his phone. It rings three times and then there is an answer. "hello?" A voice says. "Mikey? Is this you? I'm worried sick." I say. "oh. it's you. yeah im not okay. i left for a good ass reason. i can't come back." He says. "Mikey please come home. Tyler is devasta-" the call ends. i sob so loud. he's never coming back is he? i run to my car and i hear someone yelling my name. "y/n! y/n!" the boy says. "sorry, no photos." I say and get in my car. i look out my window and it's Ryan. I roll down my window. He asks me a question.

~to be continued~ ~next part tommorow~