*requested* MM SMUT

Dedicated to ChalizeTaylor
"You are not wearing that." Mikey says. He is so fucking protective over me. I grin a little and say, "Why not? Is too... sexy for you?" I say. I'm trying to get him worked up. He so sexy when he's mad. "Take it off. Now." He says. I say "Nope" and I grin. "Chalize. Take. It. Off. NOW" Mikey says with anger in his voice. I kiss him and it slowly starts to get heated until it turns in a make out session. Mike kisses my neck and I moan a little. He smirks. Ugh he so sexy. He takes off his shirt and then he takes off my shirt. I take off my pants along with Mikey. He kisses me starting at my boobs and works his way down to my pussy. Once he gets there, he slowly pulls down my panties. His taking forever. He's teasing me on purpose. "OMG Mikey are you a god damn turtle? You are being so fucking slowww" I say. "Fine you want me to go faster? I'll go faster." He says smirking. He yanks off my panties and he takes off his underwear as well and lines himself up with my entrance and then he goes so fast in my pussy that I can even think straight. I'm moaning like a fucking idiot that's all I know. "You like that you little slut? Do you like my fucking cock? You are my little cock whore aren't you?" Mikey says. "yes mikey" I respond. He stops. I give him the "what the fuck!" Look. "That's not my name." He says. "Keep going Daddy!" He smirks and fucks me so damn hard. I moan "IM CUMMING DADDY" and I cum. Seconds later he's cums aswell. "fuck." He says. "What?" I respond confused. "I didn't use a condom." He says. "Well shit." I respond.
The End