Lost M.M (Part 1)

Time: 12:00 PM
Time for "work"! Ok well it's not really work. I get to hang out with my boyfriend all day and do YouTube/ help him with his songs. I toss a hoodie and some leggings on and head out. "Be there in 10." I text Mikey. I hop in my car and I head to Mike's place. I go there everyday at the same time, so he is always expecting me. He's only ten minutes away so it's easy to get there.
~time skip to Mikey's place~
I get to his house and I run up the stairs so I'm not late.
I knock on the door. No answer. I knock again. Nothing. I knock a third time. Mama answers. "Oh. I wasn't expecting you. Sorry." I give her a confused look. "What do you mean? I come here every day." I say confused. "Oh my goodness. You don't know what happened do you? Come in. Come sit down." Mama says sounding very upset.
I walk in and sit down on the couch. Mama follows and sits down next to me. I face her and she starts to talk. "Well, Mikey got lost at seaside last night. He was with Jake and DK. We are thinking he ran away. We have no idea of what really happened." I feel tears start to swell up in my eyes. "That's why he wouldn't answer my texts or calls. So what you are saying is, he's gone." I say, tears falling down. "Yes. We can't find him. An Amber alert will be sent out every 3 hours until we found him." She says. "What if we don't find him. Oh my God what about the locals? Do they know?" I ask. "Shit. No they don't. Do you want to post about it? Or should Jake or DK post?" She says. "I'll post. I have his YouTube password." I respond. I get up. "I should probably get going. I'm probably a bother." I say attempting to leave. "You can stay if you. Tyler could use some support right now." She says I turn around and walk to Mikey/Tyler's room.
As soon as I walk in, I see a crying Tyler. "Oh my gosh Tyler. I'm here do you need to talk?" I say concerned. "I miss him. He could be gone for good. What am I going to do? He's my best friend." He says in between sobs. "Tyler. Come here."  I hug him.

~To Be Continued~