Chapter 14

"Yea yea, Steve I know what i'm doing." I told him with my hand on my hip. "Alright alright i'll leave you be Christine." He said smiling as he rolled under a car. I giggled and leaned into the hood to fix the engine. A few minutes later I was still looking at the engine and I heard the garage bell ring. "Hang on i'm almost done, i'll be with you in a second." I said, still leaning into the car. After I was finished I turned around and immediately noticed who it was. Bob Sheldon. I smirked, "I know you." I told him still smirking. "Oh do ya know." He asked me stepping closer. I looked around quickly and noticed Steve was in the front with Soda. I reached behind my back and picked up a wrench. He grabbed my DX shirt pulling me forward and he started kissing my neck. I whacked him over the head with a wrench and punched him to the ground. When he fell I saw Steve sanding behind him, staring at Bob who was passed out cold on the floor. I smirked and stepped over Bob. "Wow, I didn't know you had it in you." He smiled at me. "Hey, don't ever mess with a girl from New York." I smiled, walking past him, into the Gas Station. He followed me. "Hey Christine, I was wondering if you wanted to go get some dinner with me at the Dingo after work?" He asked me while still smiling. "I would love to." I told him smiling back before going back to Bob and grabbing his feet, pulling him out the front door. I dropped his legs and walked back inside to the car I was working on. Steve staring at me the whole time.