Chapter 13

-- Blaze --
"Hey, hey, it's alright? I'm not sure what happened, but it's okay! I scooped him up and squeezed him. He stopped crying a little bit, I laid on the bed and just held him. I remembered that I helped him from that one guy, it was at a part I believe. "D-do you know w-what happened," he looks up at me. "I know I tried killing my self, I guess it was over you? But I don't really remember," my ears go flat. I look into his eyes, he's adorable, "you're pretty cute, I don't know why I don't remember you," I kiss his forehead. He starts crying even more, "wh- did I do something? I'm sorry if I did-" "n-no! It's j-just I-I'm the r-reason why you t-tried to k-kill y-yourself," he choked out. "You wouldn't do that, you're too innocent and adorable." He lays on my chest drawing circles with his finger, still crying. I scoot him up a bit and our noses touch. Tears still pouring out of his eyes, I kiss him on the lips, he kisses back no hesitation. "Better?" He nods. I cover his face with kisses, he slowly starts smiling. My heart starts to hurt, "agh one second, let me go to the bathroom." I head to the bathroom and splash water on my face, and I go back to laying with Daniel.
He hurt me.
I remember everything now, I jump out of the bed. "You kissed her, in front of me." I choke out, I cant cry right now, he's right there. His eyes go wide. "W-what?" He's starting to cry again, oh god. "W-wait I can-" "you don't need to." I get up and leave, how did I forget everything? I'm so dumb, I go to Aphmau. "O-oh my g-god Aphmau.." tears streaming down my face. "B-Blaze! What happened," she sits down with me on a bench. "I r-remember everything n-now." Her expression goes blank. "W-what?" I sit there try clenching on my fists, "he hurt me," she rubs my back. "I s-still l-love him b-but he h-hurt me," I say after awhile. "If you truly love him, then you should try to talk to him," Aphmau gives a weak smile, I nod and start to head back. I wipe my face and enter the room, Daniel is sleeping, he still has my sweater shirt on. I crawl onto the bed next to him, he turns around in his sleep, he's facing me now. I bring him closer to me, he slowly opens his eyes. "Wh? B-Blaze?" His voice cracks, he's starts crying. "I-I'm so s-sorry," he chokes out. I wipe tears away from his face, I lean in and kiss him. He kisses back, I can feel the tears on my face, I tangle my hands into his hair. I pull back and kiss his forehead, "I would never hurt you, you are the only person in my life who I will truly love."

A/N: HHHHHH FILLER BC NO IDEAS RIP