Jisung

✏ : cute boyfriend texts.

Jisung

you : baby ,,, I don't think I can wait any longer ,,,, I'M GETTING THE URGE TO WATCH NARUTO WITHOUT YOU ;;;

jisung : you better not ! you promised you would watch it with me !

you : i know but I want to know what happens next ;;

jisung : sorry.
jisung : but if mark hyung catches me leaving the dorm this late at night I will get in a lot of trouble. I don't think I can deal with another lecture from taeyong hyung.

you : SIGH
you : i guess ,,,, I'll ,,,, just ,,,, WATCH IT WITHOUT YOU !

jisung : babe
jisung : do you miss me that much?

you : mISS YOU??? I MISS ROCK LEE ,,, WHATCHA TALKING ABOUT?!

jisung : nice try. I can see right through you. you're bribing me with naruto just so you can see me.

you : ........
you : is it working???

jisung : yes. be there in 10.

you : YESSSSS ...... but what about mark and taeyong??

jisung : they'll live.
jisung : you better have snacks ready or I'm walking right back out that door and you'll have to suffer.

you : ....... I don't have snacks ....... you and chenle ate them all ...... ;-;

jisung : SIGH
jisung : make it 20 minutes. I have to get my lovely girlfriend food.

you : you are the sweetest 😙

*

jisung : is anyone at your house rn?

you : no, why?

jisung : no reason ☺

you : jisung, are you going to my house??

jisung : who said that?

you : ummm then why were asking if anyone was home?

jisung : okay, fine I'm going to your house because I have a suprise for you.

you : didn't you have a schedule?

jisung : yeah but we finished early.

you : shouldn't you be going to class then?

jisung : oKAY I AM TRYING TO DO SOMETHING CUTE FOR YOU AND ALL I GET IS YOU ACTING LIKE MY MOM.

you : I'm not your mom, I'm your girlfriend. a girlfriend who is very concern about her boyfriend's education.

jisung : I'm going to class tomorrow ,,,,,, happy?

you : very.
you : now why are you going to my house?

jisung : IT'S A SUPRISE

you : okay okay.
you : are you going to still be there when I get home from school?

jisung : of course ,,, now where's your spare key again.

you : under that weird thingy in my yard ,,, also pls bring me food ,, I'm dying.

jisung : got it ! 😙😙

*

jisung : have i ever told you how much I love you?

you : i dont recall. maybe you should enlighten me

jisung : i love you so much. I love your smile. I love your laugh. I love your eyes. I love that stupid thing you do with your face when you're trying to get your way. I love how you are never scared to voice your opinion. I love your stupid puns and you dumb jokes. I love your height and you're beautiful little hands. I swear I love everything about you and I can't imagine a time where I'll stop loving you.

you : ;-;
you : I'm crying. you are so sweet omg. my heart can't take the fluff ball you are. I'm so soft omg.

jisung : i like reminding you i love you because you deserve all the love in the world. I can't have my wonderful girlfriend thinking she isn't loved.

you : and you deserve the world, park jisung. I'm so happy I have you. I'll always feel loved as long as you're by my side.

jisung : I'll always be by your side, jagi. I wouldn't even dream of being anywhere else.

you : you're so cheesy.

jisung : but you love it.

you : ;-; I do

jisung : 💞💞😙😙