"it was a love he couldn't say no to."

The crew went home in a tension-filled car ride. Well, to Jc it was full of tension. Kian and Bobby were laughing in the backseat at something on Kian's phone, (which, come on! When is that thing gonna die?), and Corey was sitting in the passenger seat, completely clueless, and texting one of his friends.

Yes. Tension-filled.

Jc parked sloppily and left the car in a hurry, slamming the door subconsciously. Everyone left in the vehicle exchanged confused glances, but followed him nevertheless.

By the time the other three entered the house, Jc already had a sandwich and chips laid neatly on a plate, and was watching tv. He didn't glance up when the trio sat beside him.

"Um, what's up?" Corey asked, trying to seem nonchalant. The slight worry in his tone gave him away, though.

"Just eating some food." Jc said carefully, dodging his friends' attempted eye contact. He ate his meal, trying to busy himself under their incessant stares. Bobby spoke this time.

"We asked you if you were hungry-"

"I wasn't." Jc cut him off abruptly, trying to ignore the hurt puppy dog look on his face. No wonder Kian thought he was cute.

I don't care what Kian thinks. We fuck once in a while, but no strings attached.

Jc repeated those sentences in his head until the words sounded foreign to him. He glanced up to see Kian and Bobby gone, and Corey on his phone again.

...

It was 3:30 AM, and Jc was horny.

He'd jacked off three times, but still yearned for a body to be next to him.

He stood up, bare of everything except boxers, and padded over to Kian's room softly. Two and a half knocks later, and Kian finally opened the door, quietly, like someone was nearby.

He leaned against the door frame in grey joggers. Just grey boxers, and messy bed hair, and glasses. If it could, Jc's boner would've gotten harder. He folded his arms, glancing back to his bed, and speaking hurriedly.

"What is it?" He spoke in a hushed, rushed voice, which made Jc look behind Kian into his room out of curiosity. Kian moved to block his view, inadvertently stepping way to close to Jc, and stumbled forwards.

Jc grabbed his skinny waist, pulling him into his embrace. "I want you," He breathed out, losing all sense of curiosity as Kian's scent filled his senses. He placed needy, sloppy kisses down Kian's neck, making the taller boy hold back a moan.

Why would he hold it back?

Jc shoved his thoughts back as he continued to leave marks on what he thought was his. Kian's tense body gradually sank into Jc's touch, until suddenly he pulled away. Jc stared him down with a dark, lusty look. Kian looked at his socks, not able to meet his gaze. The older, curly haired boy was his weakness. His complete, and utter, weakness.

"I can't tonight." Kian eventually choked out, rubbing his neck, and trailing his fingers over the small bumps that would be hickies by tomorrow. Jc let out a low moan and reached out to the lanky boy, but Kian dodged his grasp and stood by his doorway again.