"that's fucking selfish, and you know it."

*Franny isn't in this fanfiction, nor will she be in any of my fanfictions. I don't even mind her that much, but I hate "Frian" or whatever the fuck it's called so much that she's deleted from my universe.

Bye crack ship!!

.....

It was thundering again, and the whole house was surrounded by floodwater. Corey and Bobby decided that a "whole house movie marathon" was a great idea for the bad weather.

And that meant: "Yes, Jc are you not part of the fucking house? Get your ass down here!" and "Kian stop throwing a fit! You're a part of the house so go get the blankets."

Bobby and Corey were gathering tons of snacks up while Kian got the blankets and Jc chose a few movies to watch. They decided on "You Get Me" from Netflix first.

Everyone was ready, except for Kian. He was slowly making his way down the large staircase with a huge pile of blankets and pillows in his arms.

"Kian, hurry up!" Corey yelled up the stairs, getting situated. He claimed the couch, which meant that the remaining three roommates were on the floor. Bobby claimed that he needed to he closest to the bathroom because "I'm afraid of thunder and the bathtub is where you go when there's like a tornado or something, right? Also, I have a small bladder and if I don't get that spot I'll step on all of you to get there."

Jc originally set his stuff in the middle, content to isolate Kian on the other side of him so he didn't have to hear his voice, but "Kian's the only one that calms me down." was Bobby's excuse for having Kian next to him. Jc insisted on putting his stuff there anyways, but when Kian eventually got downstairs, he picked up all of Jc's stuff and tossed it away.

Bobby and Corey laughed as Jc retrieved his pillows, not noticing that the hostility between the two boys wasn't a joke.

...

Throughout the movie, Kian moved closer and closer to Bobby. Jc couldn't tell if it was to get away from him or to get closer to Bobby. He shrugged it off, focusing on the movie.

...

At one point, Corey's comments were never ceasing. And Kian would always make little jabs at Jc, knowing that the other boys wouldn't understand.

"What the fuck? Why can't she take a hint and leave him the fuck alone?" Corey would say angrily.

"I don't know, some people just can't take a hint." Kian would agree, glancing at Jc every so often to see his reaction. Jc always glared back.

At one point it got really ridiculous.

"Aw, don't kiss Nash! You're leading him on!" Bobby didn't bother to learn the names of certain characters when he knew the actors. Kian instantly agreed.

"I know right? I really hate people who fuck with other people's feelings."

"Maybe she doesn't know how she feels?" Jc interrupted harshly. Everyone looked at him with surprised eyes.

"Well she should figure it the fuck out before she kisses him!" Kian fired back. Corey and Bobby grew instantly uncomfortable.

"Maybe she couldn't help it!"

"How could you not help fucking someone?!"

"BECAUSE YOU- THEY ALWAYS LOOK SO FUCKING PERFECT!" Jc finally shouted, sending both he and Kian to their feet. They were both glaring at each other, and Kian's hands balled into fists. Bobby noticed, and instantly took his hand. Kian unballed them and held Bobby's hand, trying to calm down.

"That's selfish, and you know it." He said lowly, squeezing Bobby's hand. "You fucking know it."

Bobby and Corey were beyond confused. They kept looking back and fourth between the two boys who'd been friends for over five years, and never fought this badly.

"I'm not dealing with you right now." Jc spat, walking upstairs.

"That's right, run away like you always do!" Kian screamed after him. Once they all heard Jc's door slam shut, Kian's lip trembled and tears started slipping down his cheeks.

"Ki," Bobby started, but stopped when Kian wrapped his arms around the smaller boy, making his shirt wet with tears.

"I'll check on Jc.." Corey mumbled awkwardly, side stepping around the pair on the floor and running upstairs.

...

"Jc?" Corey pounded on the door, and it opened instantly. Corey saw a puffy eyed Jc and a broken mirror. "Um-"

"Just sit down. I need to explain."

..

"Kian?" Bobby moved his head so he could look into the taller boy's eyes. "Talk to me."

"Yeah," Kian wiped his nose and sat up. Tears were still rapidly falling from his eyes, but Kian ignored them. "I owe you that much."

.....

Aaaannnndddddd it's reached it's boiling point.

Date: August 7th, 2017

Word Count: 791

-ColorMeJian