Chapter 4- Oh Damn!

Chapter 4- Oh Damn!

Zayn’s P.O.V.

            Vanessa’s story just about broke my heart, but when Alyson started to cry I just wanted to hug her and never let her go. I really need to ask her to be my girlfriend, I thought as I stood there hugging her. Then when she and Vanessa finally stopped crying and we all walked away, my hand intertwined with Alyson's.

“Hey babe,” I whispered in Alyson’s ear, “you can stay with us tonight, I’ll sleep on the floor and you can have my bed okay?”

“No, babe we can share your bed,” She winked at me and then she said, “hey babe can I borrow one of your shirts?”

“Ya sure thing,” he said handing her a black Bradford school shirt, “here you go gorgeous.”

When she walked to the bathroom, I stripped down to my boxers and lay down in bed. She walked in, wearing my shirt, and I smiled at her. She laid down next to me and I wrapped my arms around her. As she was falling asleep I decided to ask her.

“Hey Aly,” I whispered.

“Yes Hun?” she whispered back.

“Do you want to,” I paused, “be my girlfriend?”

“Yes, Zayn, I’d love too,” she said and she kissed my lips tenderly, as she cuddled up to my chest.

“I love you Alyson,” I said as I kissed her forehead and laid down next to her. Wow I got her to be my girlfriend I’m going to do something special for her tomorrow…

“Love you too Zayn,” she sighed as we drifted slowly off to sleep.

Liam’s P.O.V.

            I came into the living room and found Vanessa asleep on the sofa. Wow she is so cute when she sleeps. I decided I would go into the kitchen and make breakfast. I walked in the kitchen and started some pancakes and bacon, when I turned around, I saw Niall. He was leaning on the counter looking at the ground then at me and so on. He had the ‘I want to talk’ look on his face. Oh god here we go, wonder what it is this time.

“What Niall am I not making the food fast enough or something,” I joked. He didn’t even laugh.

“No,” he said, a serious look on his face, “we need to talk about Vanessa.”

“Oh, um, okay, why do you want to talk to me about her?” I asked flipping the pancakes.

“I know you like her, and I know she likes us. So I want to know what you think we should do about it?” he stated.

“I think we should just let her choose. Like we can try to impress her but we shouldn’t let her break us apart you know? Bros before hoes right?” I laughed.

“Oh so I’m a hoe now am I?” Vanessa asked appearing in the doorway, smiling. Niall and I turned to look at her and smiled.

“Morning babe,” Niall grinned as he hugged her.

“Morning guys,” she yawned.

“Sorry beautiful did we wake you?” I asked.

“No, but if I’m staying another night one of you gets the couch,” she grinned.

“Alright IF you stay another night,” Niall laughed, “I’ll take the couch.”

“Haha ya right you’d end up in my room within hours,” I laughed back.

“Wow you guys try too hard,” she laughed. Then she ran over and flipped off my almost burnt pancakes.

“My bad…” I said looking at the ground.