3.

Liam’s POV

            “What happened…?” Louis asks me. I take a deep breath and look at him, “I—I said I w—was sorry…” I barely get out.

            “We heard that Liam…what did you do?” Louis asks once again. I look up at all the boys who are also looking for answers. I take a deep breath, “When I went to the club, Sophia didn’t end up going, so I still went.” I started off.

            “That’s it?” Louis question. I shake my head, “No…there’s more, there’s a lot more.” I say. Louis raises his eyebrow, “Well go on with it then.”

            “At the club, I drank one drink. One drink turned in to two, which turned into three, which turned into many.” I say to them.

            “You didn’t drive did you, nobody got hurt, right?” Harry suddenly asks. I shake my head, “I didn’t drive…but someone did get hurt.” I say to them.

            “Okay, if you didn’t drive, did you fight with someone?” Louis asks. Zayn soon butts in, “Can you all stop asking questions and let him finish with the entire story?”

            “Thanks Zayn. I was very drunk, my thinking was impaired…I—I was dancing, and there was this girl, she almost toppled over, so I quickly caught her. Once—once our eyes met, I kissed her.” I say, the boys’ all widen their eyes.

            “But there’s more. The kissing went overboard…we took a cab to a hotel, and next thing I knew I was in a bed with the girl with no clothes on.” I say.

            “Wait did you have no clothes, or did she?” Niall asks.

            “We both didn’t have clothes! I slept with her and it was the stupidest mistake—no it was the stupidest choice I ever made.” I say with tears in my eyes.

            “Liam, you—you need to tell Sophia this. You need to tell her right away.” Zayn says softly to me.

            “I—I already did, she was the first person who came to mind. I—I went to her right away. She was so heartbroken, but it quickly turned into anger.” I say to him.

            “Did she break up with you?” Zayn asks me. I shrug, “She didn’t say we’re over. But why would she want to be with someone like me, after what I have done to her. Besides, she’s been tweeting all day.” I say handing Zayn my phone to show him her tweets.

            “Wow…” Is all Zayn could say. I sigh, “And I’m really afraid to look at my mentions right now…” I say timidly.

            The boys all look worried for me, for the past months now, it seems like I’ve been getting the most hate, problems, and criticism out of all of us and it took a toll on me more than a couple of times. I sulked, I took off my anger in the gym, sometimes I wouldn’t eat, others I would sit in my room and cry, and worst I would turn to binge drinking, which isn’t good for my health.

            “Liam you gotta stay off of Twitter for a while, and not just a week or two. I mean for like three months or so.” Louis says to me. I nod and tears find their way to my eyes again, “D—do you guys h—hate me too? I mean, Sophia hates me, the fans will hate me, but I—I can’t go on with you guys hating me too.”

            The boys shake their head and engulf me in a big group hug. If I have tons of people hating me, it’s great to know that my best friends will always be here for me.