Are You Happy?

"If only you could see the tears I cried,

If only you could see the times I tried,

If only you could see dreams that died."

When Luke eventually finds me, the sun is rising. A soft, pink glow fills the alley. It's unnatural. It's not fitting. Luke falls to his knees and clutches my shaking figure to his chest. He rocks me back and forth. Quietly hushing me and murmuring into my ear. I can't think. It's so overwhelming. I sob into his chest.

My voice cracks slightly, "Lukey..."

"It's okay, Ash, I've got you now, you're safe." His eyes are filled with tears as I look up at him. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry"

I shake my head, "It wasn't your fault."

He just buried his head against my shoulder and holds me against him, "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you."

"It's fine," I say shakily, "I'm fine." I mutter that on loop to myself all the way home. Well not to my home. But to Luke's flat. He immediately shoves me towards the shower and as I'm washing I smell food. God, why can't he see that he's my world. Why does it have to be this hard?

A/N - It's me, back with another chapter of let's have some fluffy Lashton. If you have chocolate it would be much appreciated. Love you.

~ E x