Close Your Eyes

"Close your eyes

Baby you'll be fine

I'll be by your side

I won't leave your life"

Houses fly past me. The lights in the windows blurring into a continuous belt of unnatural brightness. I choke and my lungs burn but I keep running. I can't stop. I won't stop. He's so close to me. So close. I can't do this. I can't. I can't. I can't. I dodge into an alley and hold my breath, positive my withheld panting will alert him to where I am. The man runs past the alley, turning the corner I supposedly ran down. 

Sobbing and shaking, I sink to the floor. My clothes are filthy. Salty tear trails cake my face. My hair falls into my face. Why me? My fingers fumble at my pocket and I finally find my phone. I can barely see the screen for tears. I call the only person I trust.

"L- Luke," I manage to choke out, before I am racked with sobs.

"Ashton?" He panics, "Ashton, where are you? Are you okay?"

"I- I don't..." I break off, unsure of my ability to speak.

"Hold on, love, I'll find you." 

"Lukey?" I say, quietly.

"Yeah?" 

"Stay with me." I whisper, "I can't be alone."

"Hey, Ashy, I'm not going anywhere except for coming to find you."

I bury my head against my knees and pray that he will hurry up. I need him. I need him now. I love you, Luke. You just can't ever know. You'll hate me.

A/N - Hey guys, it's E, and this is my new story "Just Saying" it's going to be mainly Lashton with bits of Malum. I hope you enjoy it. The little quotes at the start are from songs I have written.