Chapter 1

The corporation was standing in the ring, celebrating Randy Orton retaining the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and Eva Marie winning the belt from AJ Lee in a very unfair match.

Randy had the two belts on his shoulders, Eva holding onto his arm with the Divas Championship around her waist.

The whole arena had been thoroughly checked, nothing under the ring, no surprise guests, and nothing in the cake; just a precaution after Randy's stunt a few years ago with Hunter's World Heavyweight Championship celebration.

Stephanie and Hunter were rambling on about 'destiny' and 'best for business,' basically ignoring the booing crowd. Finally they stopped and Randy Orton picked up a mic.

"You. You ungrateful idiots don't ever realise who the Best in The World is!" Randy was interrupted by the crowd breaking out in a CM Punk chant. "No! I am the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, not that son of a bitch Punk!" He spat, "I am the face of this company for a reason. I am a third generation wrestler, an he's just some little troll from... Chicago" he growled finally.

"I am the Best, not the resistance, not Daniel Bryan or CM Punk. I am th-" Randy's mic was cut and he yelled something, before the lights of the whole arena went out, making the crowd go ecstatic.

A few moments later, the alights went back on. The Corporation was everywhere; Stephanie and Eva lying on the floor, Hunter tied up in the ropes, the Shield on the other side of the barricade and Orton face first in the giant cake.

The icing on the 'cake' was YES spray painted on the canvas, a little treat from the Yes-man Daniel Bryan.

-----

Raw was back in order, another squash match playing. Zack Ryder was getting crushed by Alexander Rusev again, Lana cheering him on.

After throwing him down yet again, Rusev got Ryder in the camel clutch, Zack quickly tapping out and falling face first on the mat.

"Attention. Attention ladies and gentlemen of the WWE universe. My name is CM Punk, here with Daniel Bryan and AJ." the crowd blew up. "I'm guessing you guys saw our little message for the Corporation. I see the YES is still there" he chuckled.

"Now," AJ started, "The Corporation have been talking a lot about what's 'best for business' but, the only thing that's good for business is their faces being smashed into concrete."

"The Corporation believe that they can do whatever they want" Bryan continued, "but that's a no. Every action has a consequence, and soon, karma's gonna smack them in the face."

"We are gonna get back what is rightfully ours; AJ will have had Divas Championship, Bryan will be WWE World Heavyweight Champion and I will rule this company fairly." He smirked. "Believe that boys" Punk chuckled, before the video ended and the crowd erupted in cheers again.

----

"We have to do something!" Randy roared, still wiping icing off his body.

"Don't you think I know that?!" Hunter growled right back.

"Boys, stop!" Stephanie yelled, holding an icepack to her head. "I know we have to do something. they attacked us, and said that we're in the wrong" she spat, "they're gonna get what's coming to them, and I know exactly what to do" she smirked.

---------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---------------------------------------

Okay!

Finished chapter one. I know it's short, but the chapters will (hopefully) be longer as I have a chance to write more.

If there's anything you want me to add or change, I'll be happy to work something out. All for you.

Thank you so much for reading, commenting and voting.

Love ya!

Eden

Xx