Daydreaming, Potter?

Harry stood in the corridor, devastated.

What. Just. Happened?
Harry tried to replay the scenes in his head;
Malfoy looked sad
Malfoy stared at Harry
Malfoy fled the Great Hall
Malfoy stood in corner, crying
Harry went to help Malfoy
Malfoy pushed his away
Malfoy punches Harry
Malfoy accuses Harry of only caring for himself
Malfoy pushes Harry
Malfoy storms off to Slytherin Dungeon.

But, what did Harry do?
Why did Malfoy accuse him of being narrow-minded and a "filthy little scrap of rubbish"?

And why was Malfoy staring at Harry all the time?

No, Harry thought, Malfoy stared at him with a wistful longing in his grey eyes, like he wished he could just be beside Harry.

But then why was Malfoy so vile, and cruel to him minutes ago?

As Harry stood, lost in thought, Ron and Hermione ran out from the corridor;
"Harry!", Hermione said with a smile,
"We've been looking all over for you!", She ran up and hugged him, leaving Ron looking like he got hit by a train of jealousy.
Ron stepped up, "'Mione, i helped you!",
He said, expecting a hug in return as well, instead he earned a slap; "Oh, seriously Ronald! I only hugged Harry because I've been worried about him! How childish can you be?"
Harry bit back a laughing fit.

Harry watched Ron and Hermione argue, until, that is, He noticed Malfoy walking around the corner.
A huge lump formed in his throat, pottah.
The best part of replaying the scene with Draco that only just happened a while ago was that Harry got to hear Draco say his name;
in the way he says it, its special.
"pottah"
Suddenly, Harry was snapped back to reality by a cruel laugh, unmistakably Draco Malfoy's, the one Harry had coped with for years.
"Having another daydream, Potter?", Said the blond Slytherin as he laughed with his friends, Blaise and Pansy.
And in a mimicked voice, Blaise said "pOtTaH!", followed by vile laughs from Pansy and Malfoy.
"Or are you just trying to get Malfoy's attention so you can hug him again?", accused Pansy, cackling as the three Slytherin made their way back to the dungeon.

"Harry, Harry, pal, ANSWER US!", Came a yell from Ron, beside Harry.
"Hugging Malfoy? What? Answerrrr!!!"
But Hermione interrupted;
"Oh, Ronald! You child! It was probably an accident, or Harry didn't mean it, if it happened. Aren't you more worried about Harry being bullied by Malfoy and his gang?", Hermione said, tone raised.
Ron deflated a bit, then said to Harry;
"Sorry bud, don't let 'em get to you."

"He punched me",
Harry finally stammered out.
"What??", Ron seemed ready to fight the suspect.
"Whowherewhenhowareyouokaycanigobeatthemuonowthatfilthylittlescumscrapwhodiditmerlinsbeardharry!", Ron came to his defences, talking a little too fast.
"Ron, let Harry speak, please.", Hermione said respectfully.
"W-who was it?", finished Ron.

"Malfoy."

"BloodyhellthatlittleevilcockroachmerlinsunderwearharryillgethimthatpeiceofSCUMWHODOSENTKNOWWHATSGOODFORHIMOVBIOUSLYHERMIONEIKNOWIMACHILDBUTIWILLGETMALFOYBACKHEHASWRONGEDUSONETOOMANYTIMESANDIWILLNOTSTANDTOSEEHARRYCONSTANTLYTORCHUREDBYANARROGANTNIFFLERLIKEMALFOY!", Ron roared. Harry smiled, it was good to have friends that cared about him so much.

"Ron, it's okay, here's the story..."
Harry explained the dilemma that occurred this morning leaving out a few small details, like the hugging arm part and the calling-him-by-his-first-name.

"OH THAT LOATHFUL, ARROGANT, GREEDY LITTLE SUBSTANCE OF RUBBISH!", screamed Hermione, followed by;
"Ugh, Harry you meant well, but unless you want to get beat up again, don't try to help Malfoy. The insufferable little beetle deserves to be miserable for all he's put us through."

Okay, Harry thought, I'll try not to get lost in those deep pools of grey in his eyes, or the way he-

And Harry was off thinking about Malfoy again.