Recovery time

"Hey, Harry. I miss you. Snape helped you, you'd better thank him when you wake up.
It's Sunday today, are you feeling any better? Ron and Hermione have been really nice to me, I don't reckon why I ever acted cruel towards them, they are amazing people. You've got good taste in friends, Potter. I wish I could have done more to save you. I did my best Harry. Good news, no more blood, only scars remain. Dumbledore fixed up the Great Hall, and the school is way more secure.
And.........
Harry... when we danced, it was the best I'd felt in years, i felt like we were the only ones in the world. I hope you can hear me, I don't think
I'd ever tell you this face to face.
Hermione, Ron, Neville, Seamus, Luna, Blaise, Cho, Ginny, Padma, and Me visited you yesterday, you've got lots of friends, Harry. Sometimes I feel like i have no one. You are so lucky to have so many people that care about you. I only really had my Mum....", Draco choked up; "But on Friday i felt like i had you. I hope you wake up soon, I've got so much to tell you. You were hit twice by Unforgivable Curses, so I want you to have as much recovery time as you need and more. I know you are going to wake up eventually. I'll never give up on you, and I will come see you every day until you wake up. You mean a lot to me, you know? And I really, truly know that you can hear me. You can. I know you can. I've got classes in a half hour, I've got to get going. Bye, Harry, see you tomorrow."