*Chapter 1*

(This is my first story and I hope you guys enjoy! And btw there's no A/N so you guys won't see A/N,yeah so ENJOY!!)

I live with Aunt Karen, Where's my Mother and Father you asked? They died, How? Well, my mom and Dad died by a car crash. Sad? I know, I miss them a lot, but it's sad to see them go.. but I got over it. it was late at night and I walked to the kitchen to get a snack to munch on.

BANG!

I turned around quickly "what was that?" I said, I went to go check it out, "Andy? Aunt Karen?" then I stopped to hear something ,but I heard

nothing.

So I grabbed myself a bag of chips and went upstairs

                         *CHUCKY P.O.V*

I jumped off of Andy's shelf and I landed quietly, I ran out of Andy's Room then went down stairs to get a snack and I almost fuckin fell off the steps so I tried to keep my balance but I couldn't, so I fell then-

BOOM!!

"shit!" I said to myself and I saw the girl who was in the kitchen but when she Heard the Bang and she stopped she looked around and said "what was that?" I quietly ran somewhere to hide, then she started to move and said "Andy? Aunt Karen?" Nothing but silence she went back to the kitchen and she grabbed her chips and walked upstairs to her room.

I ran to the kitchen to get a snack and when I opened the fridge there was FUCKIN FOOD!
"Foooood!" I grabbed some cheese and turkey slices from the fridge I climbed to the food pantry to get bread, I grabbed the bread and jumped down, I ran to the cheese and turkey slices.

I finally made A FUCKIN SANDWICH! I put the turkey and Cheese away where they came and I jumped down from the fridge , I ran to the cabinets.

I opened one of them and saw stacks of small bags of chips I grabbed a bag and it's fuckin Hot Cheetos, my personal favorite.

I closed the food pantry and the fridge, but it made a loud ass noise-

SLAM!!

"Well shit." I ran up the stairs to Andy's Room and closed it quickly.

                              *Y/N P.O.V*

SLAM!!

"What the fuck was that?" I walked out of my room and looked around "what the fuck.." I went downstairs to checked, but I saw nothing. I looked around the house to checked again and still nothing "Fuck.. I swear I heard something.." I went upstairs to go back to my room.

I yawned loudly 'god I'm tired.' I closed the door with my left foot and jumped to my bed. I stretched to make myself comfortable, I groaned a bit from the stretching, I stopped stretching then I quickly grabbed my blanket and covered myself.

I put my arm under the pillow to make myself more comfortable. I felt my eyelids was about to give up of me staying up, then I fell into darkness.