Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back

My eyes fluttered open. It had been about six months since I met the guys. I was still staying with them, even though my arm was completely healed. To be honest, we were inseparable. We were a family. I climbed out of bed and stretched before pulling my jacket and mask on. The STORM SCOUT on the inside had faded, so I made a mental note to fix that.

I walked into the front of the diner where the guys were waiting for me. Kobra threw a tin of spaghetti at me.
"Come on, you can eat whilst we're driving. Get in the car." They all seemed quite nervous.
"What's happening?" I ask, worried that something bad had happened. Jet smiled and replied.
"Nothing much. Supplies are low so we are gonna see Dr. D." I smiled to myself; Dr. D is cool! He always gives me a can of Fanta, which is amazing, even if it is four years out of date and flat. There's no such thing as 'fizz' nowadays.

I climb into the car and get sandwiched between Jet and Fun. Party's driving, as usual and Kobra, his brother, gets the other front seat. Lucky. The drive is long, and Fun falls asleep on me. I feel Jet tap me on the shoulder. He has a pen! I grin evilly and accept it. I gently start to write idiot on his forehead in swirly handwriting. Party even slows down and drives carefully. Kobra grins at me in the rear-view mirror. As I admire my handy work, Fun groans and opens his eyes and smiles at me.
"How long have I been asleep?" He asks. I couldn't answer, I was laughing so hard. Kobra looked at him in the mirror and smiled.
"Long enough for Storm to write idiot on your forehead!" He giggled. That was it. The rest of the guys burst out laughing as Fun tried to rub it off his head, and failed miserably. We entered a canyon, with huge cliffs on either side of us. All our laughing and joking stopped. A sense of foreboding settled over us.
"Its too quiet."
"Something isn't right."
"I hate driving here."
"I'm scared."
I gently took Funs hand. He really was scared! I gently hugged him. He was shaking and his eyes were wide.
"DRACS!" Kobra yelled. There were about twenty five on bikes behind us, and hundreds in front. They started shooting at us, almost instantly destroying all four of our tyres. We jumped out of the car and started to shoot at the twenty odd that were behind us. We fought for what seemed like hours, and came out victorious. As we ran a scarecrow came up behind me and pulled me onto his bike. Fun spun around.
"STORM!" He screamed!
"RUN!" I yelled. The last thing I saw before the scarecrow knocked me out was Funs grief-stricken face with idiot scribbled across the forehead.

Hey guys! I'm thinking of doing another book when I've finished this one about the six months I missed out. I can't call it a sequel or a prequel, so can you guys tell me the technical term (if there is one). Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me.