This Is How I Disappear

I open my eyes. Light floods in, yet I don't care.
"Where's Party? Where's Fun? Where's Kobra? Where's Jet?" I yell into the bright white light. A woman voice echoes out of nowhere...
"Get that damn light out of her eyes! I don't want a blind Draculoid!" Draculoid... she's going to make me a drac!? I start screaming and struggling, but I'm tied down tightly.
"Hey, sweetie, don't be scared. Once this mask is on you will forget everything and become a mindless killing machine! Any last words?" I nod to the woman who's peering closely at my face. Through my tears I manage to say,
"I love you, Fun. You're like the big brother I never had. You always gave me a shoulder to cry on and told me everything was going to be alright. Jet, you were so much fun. You always helped me with pranks to pull on the other guys. Kobra, you were like my dad. You made sure we were all safe and stopped us from doing stupid things. Party, you helped me through all the pain I suffered and sang to me whenever I wanted you to. And finally, you. I don't know your name, but I presume your the owner of Better Living Industries. I wanted to tell you that... that... that you have beautiful eyes!"
Her face deepened into a scowl and she pushed a mask over my head. My life shall never be the same again. I am now a drac.