F o u r

Elizabeth's POV.

Mom was the only one who loved me. We used to play together. Plate each other's hair. My mom used to kiss my cheek and tell me that I'm beautiful. It was all so perfect. I was 7 when she left me. I remember when she said that she had to go away for a while. I had said okay and that I'd wait for her. She never came back.

She left. She left me. She left me with my dad who didn't love me. I cried every night. I cried because my mom was not there beside me. When I couldn't sleep all I wanted was my mom, she would hold my hand and sing a lullaby. She'd kiss my forehead and make me sleep. She'd feed me. I loved her so much.

I knew what my dad used to do to her. He abused her too, I could hear my mom's screams as she begged my dad not to hit her anymore. I'd cry, I'd cry because I couldn't help her. I was a coward. I am a coward.

My past is something I never want to look back at. After my mom left, there.was not a single memory that I have of me being happy and smiling. All my smiles were fake. I didn't have any photos left of her. My dad burned them all in front of my eyes.

No one loved me. They always told me that I was just a piece of shit. They messed up my life. They became a nightmare in my life. They killed the happiness inside of me. They made my life miserable.

I was lying on the bed. My thoughts never ending. Ashton must be searching, but I don't think he can find me in this house. I don't think anyone can enter this house, this is the house of the Italian mafia leader.

Maybe Ashton would not assume that I'm here. Maybe he'd just give up on searching for me. I mentally scowled on that thought. As if he'd leave me alone. He's in this world to make my life a living hell.

I sighed. There was a knock on the door that got my attention. The door opened and Antonio entered, he had a tray full of food in his hands. I sat up on the bed.

"I brought you food. You must be starving." He said as he came closer to the bed and sat beside me. He placed the tray on his lap.

He brought the spoon up to my lips. I looked at him and then back at the spoon full of food. I took a bite and internally moaned. Man this was delicious!

He fed me the rest of the food. Then wiped my mouth with a napkin. He handed me a glass of water, I took it and gulped it down. I handed him back the glass of water, he took it and placed it back on the night stand.

"Thank you," I whispered.

He looked at me in surprise. Then he smiled. My heart beat faster. His smile was breathtaking. Those forest green with a hint of blue and grey eyes stared at me, I stared back. His hand came up to my face and put a lock of my hair behind my ear.

His touch sent tingles through my whole body. I sighed in relief.

"You wanna do something?" He asked as he got off the bed and stood in front of me.

I nodded. He smiled brightly. His smile was breathtaking. I inhaled slowly. He is a mafia. Whom I just met, but still I feel like he has a soft side. The man that I saw a few hours ago, with his vicious smirk and dazzling face turned into a man who was incredibly handsome and had a sweet and soft side. He seemed different, in a good way though.

He held out his hand for me, I took it hesitantly. My whole body shivered in anticipation. My mind was blank. He took me to a room that was within my room. He pushed the door open, turning the light on.

It was huge TV room.

A huge couch infront of the gigantic TV. The lights were dim and just by one look, I was in awe.

This is amazing.

He made me sit on the couch. It sat down comfortably. Antonio went over to the table beside the couch and picked up a bowl that contained popcorn. He handed me the bowl and I gladly took it. Even though I just ate a few minutes ago, I was quite excited.

"So what do you wanna watch?" Antonio asked as he handed me a cup of coke. I gladly took it.

"I haven't watched anything for months." I whispered slowly. But he still heard me.

"You seriously haven't watched TV in months?" He asked, curiously.

I nodded shyly. He chuckled.

"Then I'll let you choose."

"Okay,"

"Your options are....." He said as he searched through the movies.

"The choice, it, me before you, one missed call." He read out. I thought for a while.

"One missed call. I'm a fan of horror movies." I said as I pointed at the screen.

"okay, here we go." He said and pressed play.

The movie started. The movie started out fine. But in this movie a bunch of teenagers got a missed call. When they heard the voice mail, it was their own voice, they were screaming and then the voice mail ends. The voice mail contained a date of when they would die.

This movie got me good. It was quite interesting. But I yelled everytime something scary happened and caught Antonio's arm, hugging it tight.

When the movie ended I was left as a complete mess. I was clinging onto Antonio's arm tight. My hair all over my face. The bowl of popcorn had fallen from my hand and had landed on the floor creating a complete mess on the floor. I had already placed the cup of coke back on the table.

"It's alright, gattino. I'm here with you. Don't be afraid." Antonio said as he brushed hair away from my face.

"I wanna watch another one!" I said excitedly. I smiled widely at him. He looked surprised for a moment. He cupped my cheek and kissed my forehead lightly. My eyes widened, blood rushing to my cheeks. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Next options are......." He trailed off. I was still clinging onto his arm and he didn't bother to push me away. I liked to hug something. It felt good. And apparently, Antonio's arm was a cuddly bear for me.

"When a stranger calls, hush, woman in black." He said.

"When a stranger calls." I announced my answer after minutes of thinking.

We watched the movie and then several others. I didn't even realize that I was resting my head on Antonio's chest and that he had pulled me closer by putting his hand on my waist.

After watching approximately 4 horror movies, I yawned. I rubbed my eyes.

"okay now it's enough. Bedtime." He said as he swiftly picked me up bridal style. I yelped in surprise, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He put me on the bed and draped the covers over my body, kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight, gattino."

---------------------
Song: body say by demi Lovato.

Hey my crazy maniacs!

Thank you thank you thank you so so so much for 3k in such less time! I love you guys so much!

Anyways, how was the update?
Boring, right? I know but this is just the beginning. Are you Ready? Because there is a lot more to come.

LOTS OF LOVE♥️♥️
SANA.