T w o

Elizabeth's POV.

My mind went blank. Eyes wide I just stared at this greek god infront of me that claimed that he was an Italian mafia leader. My mouth wide open. He just stared back at me as I looked at him in absolute fear. This man is a freaking mafia? A really handsome one to be precise.

"Close your mouth, bellisimo." Antonio Moretti, an Italian mafia leader said as he stood infront of me wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. Droplets of water fell down from his hair as he smirked at me. A black gun in his hand. If he wasn't carrying that gun I swear I would have let out a deep dreamy sigh. But now I was in fear. I was petrified.

I slowly closed my mouth and gulped. He sighed and went back to the bathroom. I looked at the door but before I could even move a muscle his voice said, "Don't you dare get up from that bed or you'll suddenly find yourself pinned to it." That made me freeze. My whole body was trembling and shaking badly.

He came back wearing sweatpants, still shirtless. He was rubbing a towel against his hair trying to dry it. He took a chair and sat infront of me.

"Now, Tell me. What shall I do with you?" He asked more to himself than to me.

"You should let me go and I swear I won't tell anyone" I said, pleading.

He chuckled. "I don't care if you tell anyone. The whole world knows about me and they fear me. And if you think that you can go to the police then think twice cause they get orders from me." he said making it clear that I had no way out of this situation.

"Then what do you want?" I asked.

"I want answers. This room is registered under my name and I know that they won't make a mistake in giving you the same room as mine. So explain yourself. How did you get in?" He asked clearly annoyed.

I huffed. I guess I just have to lie. I'm freaking bad at this. "I don't know..um I guess they made a mistake?" I said. I was repeating what he had just said. They won't make a mistake. Of course they didn't make a mistake.

"Don't lie. I know you're lying it's all in your eyes." he said and I looked away.

"Tell me the truth, bellisimo." he said in a warning tone. I gulped in fear.

"Okay! I-I needed shelter and I didn't have any money so I just took a key from the reception and then I didn't know you were here so I just..." I said. It was half of the truth. I couldn't tell a stranger my life problems. My vision was starting to get blurry. My head was spinning. I think I'd faint right now.

He said something in another language that I guess was italian but I was getting dizzy. I closed my eyes.

"Elizabeth?" I heard his voice call. Him saying my name sounds so good. That was the last thing I heard before darkness consmed me.

I woke up in a completely dark place. I blinked a few times but still It was really dark in this room. I got up from the hard floor. Pain shot through my neck and I hissed. I was lying here for a long time. I winced as I stood up from the floor.

How did I get here? What happened to me? That man! The Italian mafia! I started getting my memories. Then suddenly the door burst open and a huge bulky man in a black suit entered. He walked over to me and picked me up.

"Where am I? Where are you taking me? Answer me!" He didn't he just caught me by the shoulder and took me out of the dark room. When the light hit my eyes I winced and closed my eyes but kept on walking.

I blinked a few times and then I could finally see clearly. He had taken me away and now we were in a gigantic house. I looked around in awe. This place is beautiful. The man made me sit on a couch that was in the middle of this huge hall. A coffee table infront of me and infront of that were another sofa chairs. On top was a huge chandelier, with red and blue crystals sparkling.

A huge door opened and Antonio entered. It's surprising that I remember his name. Behind him two guards stood in uniforms they were really bulky. Antonio was wearing a white armani suit. His hair combed and styled neatly. He looked amazing. He smirked at me and I frowned in confusion.

He sat on the sofa chair in front of me. "Good morning, bellisimo." he said as he eyed me up and down.

"Where did you bring me? Just leave me-"

"I'm not going to leave you. Not until you tell me the reason behind those bruises and scars on your body." He said. I gasped in surprise. He saw them? Oh god I can't tell him about my life. I don't need his sympathy. I can handle everything by myself.

"T-they are just by an accident" I said.

"I know you're lying. Tell me and I'll let you go. If you don't tell me then you'll stay here with me." He said staring at me intensely. I glared at him.

"Listen, it's personal matter and I don't want to talk about it so just leave it and let me go" I said with a hint of confidence in my voice.

"I know it's personal. But still I won't let you go. Whether you tell me the truth or not," he said.

"You can't make me stay here! I have to go! I can't live here! I don't even know who you are for Pete's sake!" I shouted.

"Don't shout I'm not allowing you to go and that's final. Don't think of escaping cause there is no way out. I'll find you and bring you back." he said warning me.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

He stayed quiet.

"Why do you want me to stay here?" I asked.

"because I want to help. And I don't care if you wanna stay here or not, you are going to be with me! End of discussion!" He said clearly angry.

I opened my mouth and then closed it.

I guess there is no freedom in my life.

-----------------------
Song: human by Christina Perri

Hey my crazy maniacs!

I know! I updated early! It's because of you guys who are so sweet. Thank you so much! I appreciate all the votes comments and readers!

So how was the chapter? Was it good? Also do you want the next chapter to be in Antonio's POV? Comment if you do!

LOTS OF LOVE♥️♥️
SANA.