Thursday

Warning again: this has some pretty mature things

"Olivia Chesmore Bat!" Kate screamed. "Yes ma'am?" I called back. "Come downstairs and say hi to your uncle!" She yelled. "Okay." I said to myself. I was excited. Never in my life have I ever met my uncle. Once I came down the stairs I saw a guy. He was tall, light skinned and muscular. He had brown hair, I didn't know his eye color though. "Hi I'm Robert." He greeted kindly. Robert had a nice smile. My stomach hurt a lot right now but I ignored it. It's weird though, my stomach wasn't hurting a few minutes ago. "Hi I'm Olivia." I greeted as nicely as I could. "Okay well I have to go to the store. Via be good, and Robert." She handed him a box before saying. "Use them please." With that she left. There was this awkward silence. Well that was before my stomach interrupted. "Hungry?" He asked playfully. I nodded. "Okay well then let's go." He started walking. But then when he saw my face, his expression changed. "I'm sure Kate won't mind." He reassured me. I nodded and followed him. Once we got home he locked the door. "Kate has a key. Plus I don't want anyone to interrupt." He said as he walked over to me. I kept walking back until my back hit the wall. My legs felt so weak, I felt so helpless, so defenseless. Then the shaking started as he moved a bit closer. He kept moving towards me. "Hey I just fed you, so shouldn't I get a reward? Don't worry I ain't gonna hurt you that bad." Robert whispered right in my ear. I felt my lip begin to quiver. "Plus, who's gonna help you if I do hurt you? Do you think Mommy's gonna just come out of the grave and help you?" He laughed.

(I'm going to make all the chapters {that are like this one} shorter than the others)

(I hope you enjoyed, tell me if you did or if you didn't)

(See ya)