Thursday pt3

*at lunch*

"Hey.. Olivia... look I'm really sorry for everything I said and done to you." Lucas started. I was suprised. "But can I ask you a question?" He asked. I just nodded. "Well um.... what is it like... LIVING IN A CAVE!!" He laughed. Everyone but Eliza laughed. I felt tears come to my eyes. "I bet it's amazing, what is it like LIVING IN A FUCKING DUMPSTER" Eliza yelled. Everyone shut up. Lucas looked nervous. Like really nervous. But I don't blame him. "I.. I don't live in a dumpster." He mumbled. "What was that?" Eliza spat. "I... I SAID I DONT LIVE IN A DUMPSTER!" He screamed. But it was odd he ran away right after. Eliza stomped her right foot down. "ANYONE ELSE?" She yelled. Everyone just left. She smirked. This girl was scary when she was mad. "Hey Olivia I got three things to say right now.... 1. Tell me if anyone tries any shit with you, I'll deal with them 2. Sorry if I sounded rude in class, I was just curious and 3. I'm hungry." She told me. I laughed a little at the last part.

*after school*

The rest of the day was great. Eliza defended me the whole day. I actually smiled. "Via, let's go." Kate called. Today was so good that I forgot about Kate for a while. Now I remeberd that she wanted to pick me up for some reason. I jumped into her car and we drove home in silence. Okay something was off. Usually she'd be threatening me right now. But instead of hearing threats I heard. "So how was school..?" Something was definitely wrong. "It was good." Usually whenever someone would ask that I would lie. But today it didn't feel like a lie. "Good... you got a meeting when we get home." She told me. A meeting? Why would I have a meeting? Once we got on our street Kate did a U turn. She said nothing. "Ma-Ma'am?" I asked. "It's Kate. My name is Kate." She snapped. Kate drove into some drive way and told me to wait here. I checked my phone, it had a... text?

???: Hiya, don't ask how I got your number.

Olivia: Hi.. who is this?

???: My name starts with an E and ends with an A. It has another short form of my real name in it.

Olivia: Eliza?

???: yep.

Olivia: how did you get my number?

Eliza: read my first text

Olivia: oh okay..?

She didn't respond after that. Kate came back out. She was carrying two bags. I just ignored them. Once we actually got home there was another car.

*inside the house*

"Hello I'm Amy." A weird lady greeted as she stuck out her hand. "Hi I'm Kate. I'm Via's aunt." Kate said as she shock her hand. "That means you must be Olivia." Amy smiled. "Yep that's her. She kinda quiet so don't expect much." Kate told her. Then Kate left. "Okay Olivia or do you prefer to be called Via?" Amy asked. I held up one of my fingers indicating that I wanted to be called Olivia. "Okay.. does it bother you that Kate calls you Via?" She questioned. I shock my head no. "Good. Kate seems like a very nice lady. Is she nice?" Amy asked as she wrote something down on her clipboard. I nodded. "Good." She stated. I pulled out paper and a pencil. Then I wrote. "Why are you here?" On it. "Oh I'm here because your teachers asked me to come." She said sweetly. After a few minutes of silence I wrote. "Can I do my homework now?" I wasn't trying to sound rude. Truth is I just didn't want to talk or do anything with this lady. "No there's a few more questions I would like you to answer." Amy said. After two hours of just writing down mostly lies she finally left. "Okay what did you do?" Kate snapped. "I'm not sure Kate." I told her the truth. "Don't call me Kate. To you its Ma'am. Got it?" She spat. This girl really needs to make up her mind. I nodded. Kate didn't look to pissed so I just decided to go upstairs. Before I even made it to the stairs I was thrown to the ground. The worst part was that she used my hair to throw me so it really hurt. "Where the fuck are you going?" Kate smiled. "I hope you know that if mommy was here you wouldn't be with me. So if mommy was alive then this wouldn't happen." She spat.

(A/N)

Well I hoped you liked this. Tell me if you did or if you didn't. So yeah that's really all I have to say. So YEAH!