Thursday pt4

Warning: mature content

Kate kicked me in the ribs as hard as she could. I slid a little across the floor. 'Don't cry, don't cry.' I mentally repeated. She came over to me. I saw her raise her foot before slamming it into my ribs. It hurt so much, I knew I was going to cry. Kate kept repeating that until I heard a bit of a snap. I cried my eyes out. It hurt so fucking much. Kate grabbed me by my throat and picked me up. I desperately tried to move her hand as she slammed me on the wall. "Stop crying." She hissed. The tears refused to stop falling. Kate moved me away from the wall, then she slammed me into it. This hurt way to damn much. I hit a pipe as she slammed me for the third while braking the wall. The pipe hit me right in the head. I desperately looked around the room for something to fight back with, I found nothing. There was a pool of blood under me, I remeber my last conscious thought being 'you need to leave this place'. Then I just drifted into a dark void.

(A/N)

Yeah this is why I don't write action sences. This is why I just skipped it in my last book. Also I know this is short but yeah!

Huge thanks to _vivian_4 and Rainy_Animations for always supporting me, helping a bit with this part (even though they didn't know they helped) and for writing amazing books! That they must update! So yeah of you're not them then go check out their books!

YEAH!!!! (I suck at A/N's)