04

❝since you've been around, i smile a lot more than i used to

❝since you've been around, i smile a lot more than i used to.❞

______________

a/n: what was he even holding lol im blind and can't see even tho i have glasses

______________

"so are you going to tell me your name or???"

why does he keeping asking me?

"no, you find out yourself." she said with sass and a few seconds after she said that, her phone began to vibrate and play her ringtone really loudly, which causes her to jump.

"how do you get scared from your phone ringing—"

"shut up!!" she quickly answered it, not noticing that she put it on speaker phone.

"hello??" she greeted whoever was on the phone.

"jin meiying?!?!! where the hell are you!!?!" she heard him yell while he was on speaker and that startled her. "you better tell me where you are!!"

it was obviously yongguk because he's the only one that calls her by her full chinese name.

"oh, so your name is meiying? you're a foreigner?" youngmin stated.

"my name is kim miyoung, now fuck off!" she exclaimed.

"oh thanks for telling me your name." he smirked and she noticed that she told him, which made her ruffle her hair with one hand.

"excuse me? how dare you tell me to fuck off?" she completely forgot that yongguk was on the phone.

"excuse me kim yongguk," she says to her brother on the phone. "i'm at the bus stop, and been waiting here for 15 minutes so far, so calm down."

"okay, but who's there with you? is hyejin there?"

"she left early because she had to pick up something at the mall, now calm down, please." she face palmed herself as she was on the phone with yongguk.

"i hear a boy, why are you with a–"

"omg stop going paranoid yongguk," miyoung was getting annoyed by her older brother babying her. "calm down."

"should i hang up on him?" she whispered to herself. "he keeps babying me."

"the bus is here! finally!" youngmin pulled miyoung inside the bus very quickly.

"dude—" she exclaimed and he pulled her too fast that she ended up dropping her phone on the ground.

"wait! my phone is on the grou–" before she could even reach out for her phone, the bus door closed and left the stop.

"MY PHONE DROPPED! ARE YOU KIDDING ME—" she yelled and youngmin hushed her by covering her mouth.

"just shut up, meiying." he pulled her down to sit beside him, saying her chinese name purposely.

"hey! you can't call me by my chinese name! i don't even know you—"

"i'll get you a new phone if you shut up," he said and then she finally sat quiet.

"thank you." he said peacefully. she didn't say anything for like the past 15 minutes of the bus ride. all she did was look outside the window of the bus.

until she finally said something. "why were you even in the area anyways? does your girlfriend live in that area?"

"for the last time, she's not my girlfriend." he said.

"why is she not your girlfriend if you guys keep doing the same shit you do everyday at the stop?" she kept asking questions over and over again and he doesn't know why she's so curious, but he didn't reply. "do friends just kiss each other and act like a couple?"

"first off, we've never done what you're thinking." youngmin sighed. "you're insane if you think i'm not a virgin."

"you seem like.. a player... that's why." miyoung neutrally said. "that's why i don't want to hang around you. i don't need any heartbreaks."

she got up from her seat to leave since her stop was here, but she got pulled back by youngmin.

"do you not want me to buy you a new phone??" he asked her.

"i don't trust you." she harshly removed her hand from youngmin's hand. "and like i said before, i don't trust any boy in this world."

she began to walk away from him, leaving him dumbfounded and he sighed.

"how do i get this girl to communicate with me properly..."