27

❝yes it's true, i still have feelings for you

❝yes it's true, i still have feelings for you.❞

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

"what is there to talk about?" i asked him.

"us."

"there is no us." i scoffed. "there was never an us, was there?"

"of course there was, and i know you know there was."

"okay, i agree. there was an us, was which is past tense. that's in the past and we need to forget about—"

i was about to walk away from him until he grabbed my wrist. "youngmin, let go." i tried shaking his hand off my wrist but i failed.

"i won't let go miyoung. in fact, i'm not letting go of just everything in the past."

"...??" i gave him a confused look.

"like hyejin said to donghyun before, it's hard to forget things in the past. it doesn't have to be negative things, it could be memories you created with someone special."

"why do you think they got back together? they couldn't let go of the past."

"okay but what are you trying to say—"

"i'm trying to say that i still have feelings for you, miyoung." and he said it. he looked me directly into the eyes while saying that and i ended up returning that eye contact. "and i can't just let go of every small and big memory we both had."

"stop lying to me. i thought you're in love with jaehee?" i raised my eyebrows, questioning him.

"huh? where did you get that from? we already settled things. we're just sticking as good friends."

"but you guys didn't feel awkward or anything after not seeing each other for a long time?"

"why would we? we both had feelings for each other back when we were in high school and that was a while ago. we both moved on."

"why are you jealous?" he joked around.

"why would i be jealous? i don't even have feelings for you anymore." i rolled my eyes. why does he ask that? my god.

"'but miyoung, i'm not even asking you to bring back your feelings for me, all i'm asking is for us to be friends at least."

"you know i'm still mad at you for leaving right?" i reminded him.

"i already said i'm sorry, miyoung."

"one sorry isn't enough."

"fine, even if it takes a million sorry's, i won't give up until you forgive me, that's how desperate i am. because i really want to make up for everything i did that upset you in the past." he said softly.