07

❝i hate the feeling when those bad memories come back just after looking at that certain someone

❝i hate the feeling when those bad memories come back just after looking at that certain someone.❞

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: * *:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

**long-ish chapter, which means there some juicy stuff here woot woot**

the two of them looked at each other with awkward faces, and that leaves youngmin to be a little confused.

"youngmin, can you ask your friend to give me the phone so i can leave now?" miyoung asked him with attitude as her face was starting to boil up.

"why?? what's the problem?"

"here, just take it..." donghyun told her as he passed her new phone while looking down to the ground.

she harshly took it, then left their sights in just 0.5 seconds.

"what was that about?" youngmin chuckled.

"miyoung–" donghyun was about to speak but got interrupted by youngmin

"you know her??" youngmin asked him.

"she's the girl from that one party we went to a while while back..." he said awkwardly.

"the one you kissed by accident?" youngmin asked and that made donghyun have no reply. and from there, youngmin obviously knew he was right.

on the inside, that kind of youngmin a bit jealous, knowing that donghyun already touched her lips with his. but it didn't matter.

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: **

"i saw that boy we hate at the phone store today." miyoung exclaimed to hyejin. "he's the one who helped youngmin get me a phone."

immediately, hyejin knew what miyoung meant when she said that boy we hate. "oh really? and what did he say to you? did he say something about me?" hyejin asked her.

"stop, you sound like you're interested in him again. you should be over him by now." miyoung tells her but she didn't reply.

at that one party, just that one party where donghyun kissed miyoung, a lot of crazy stuff went down.

"hyejin, i swear if you dare to tell me that you still have feelings for donghyun after what he did, i won't even speak to you." miyoung threatened her.

"i– i don't! it's been like what, a year? two years?" she stuttered, sounding like she's lying. "and we're suppose to be forgetting what happened on that exact day." hyejin proved a point.