22

❝at some point, you have to realize some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

❝at some point, you have to realize some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.❞

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

a/n: more time skips oof

9 months later...

well, these months have been great if you were to ask me. daniel and yongguk are 100% back to being good buddies again! also, yongguk got his job back but his love life is confusing as hell, just like mine. like brother like sister.

and daniel found himself a girlfriend thanks to me and hyejin, they've been together for 6 months and speaking of dating... donghyun actually came back to seoul, without youngmin, a few months ago and he and hyejin ended up getting back together.

it turns out hyejin still loved him and couldn't let go of him, and i cant believe she didn't tell me that. but of course, donghyun still loved her as well and bam, that's how they got back together. time goes by so quick ugh. it took me a while to accept but eventually i got used to it.

as of me, i changed my hair colour! went from a dark brown to a brunette colour.

and... i have never seen youngmin still and it's been like half a year or almost a year, but it's not like i care anyways.

but according to donghyun, he has no idea where youngmin is?! he doesn't know whether he's still in japan or not. he hasn't seen him or contacted ever since he came back to seoul 4 months ago. i don't know why.

also, yes, if you're wondering, i'm still friends park woojin! ONLY friends though. nothing more. i can't believe it's been like 9 months since we met.

today is ramen time tuesday, which is a date woojin and i made on the calendar. every tuesday we go out to the same convenience store we went to when we first met to eat ramen. but we always take turns in who's paying every tuesday.

i'm walking to woojin's house and on my way there, i see someone familiar. it was a tall figure but i couldn't really capture who that was.

or wait...

"y-youngmin?!?" i whispered quietly to myself. he was on the other side of street. but i really don't know if it's him because he was with a girl who had light brown hair and he himself had light orange hair.

and that hair colour is the hair colour youngmin had the last time i saw him.

i need to stop myself. he probably changed it, so what am i saying? i'm probably just imagining, you know? my mind is fucked up.

they were looking this way, and quickly, i put my hood on and ran to woojin's house that was just 10 seconds away from my house.

i rang the doorbell constantly and he opened the door. "hey miyoung—"