18

❝it's not only him that realizes he's falling love with her, but she also realizes she's falling in love with him

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: **:・゚✧ ✧゚・:

no ones pov

just a week later after miyoung was put into the hospital, it was time for youngmin and donghyun to go to japan for their work.

he had to accept this job offer donghyun was telling him about, only for miyoung's sake.

it was supposed to be in america but since youngmin didn't want to deal with donald trump's crap so he told them to change it to japan instead.

"is your stuff ready?" donghyun asked me.

"yes it's ready, donghyun. don't worry," he chuckled. leaving seoul will really be different for him, considering he'll be in japan for about 3 months. and it was the perfect amount of time because yongguk has told him that miyoung cold possibly be in the hospital for about 2-3 months. crazy right? well, there might be times of course where she'll become conscious, but not for a long time, maybe for like 5 minutes the most because yes her sickness is that bad.

just like at the moment. back in her hospital room, hyejin realized for a moment that miyoung's hands were moving. it was finally time for her to become conscious after a full week.

that's the longest miyoung's ever been unconscious out of all the times she stayed at the hospital. her most was 3 days, but now it turned into a week and broke her record.

"miyoung?!? you're awake?!? oh my god, thank god!" hyejin exclaimed and held miyoung's hand tightly.

miyoung was still trying to open her eyes widely, but she still managed to hold hyejin's hand back, tightly. "h-hyejin? is that you?" miyoung said, slightly whispering her words.

"yes, it's me miyoung and god i'm glad to see you awake!" she smiled widely. she managed to open her eyes better now but then realized that she didn't see anyone else but her bestfriend.

"hey, hyejin, why am i at the hospital though? what even happened to me?!" miyoung asked. hyejin sighed and sat straight on her chair. "do you not remember what happened?" hyejin asked her.

"all i remember is i was with... youngmin," she paused, trying to recall what she remembers. "we were at his place and i started coughing and sneezing a lot and... he said he would get me medicine. and that's all i remember.." miyoung explained.

hyejin does remember youngmin telling her this exact moment. she sighed. "well, he brought you here because you ended up fainting and getting a really bad fever. daniel drove you two here and they called me and yongguk a bit after."

"your sickness is back.." hyejin said and miyoung sighed. "where's yongguk by the way?" miyoung asked her bestfriend.

"he and daniel went to buy food," said hyejin.

miyoung hesitated to ask this but she asked anyways. "a-and.. youngmin? uhm, where is he?" she asked softly. hyejin couldn't tell her, no, she couldn't.

"hyejin, please if ever miyoung wakes up, don't tell her i'm going to japan."

"but why though? she might be worried."

"just please don't, im begging you. i don't.. want her to come finding me afterwards if i end up staying longer and i don't want her to worry too much. i promise i'll come find her when i come back to seoul. please make up a lie to her and say that i'm like visiting friends and family or something."

hyejin remembering their conversation helps her decide not to tell her best friend what youngmin said.

"u-uh, he'll be away for a bit, he's visiting a few friends in... uh.. busan." hyejin tried her best to make a lie and she hopes it'll work. "emerency reasons."

"friends in busan?" miyoung asked, looking curious but disappointed.

"hey, why do you look so disappointed? you're upset that you don't get to see him huh?" hyejin slightly smiled to lighten up the mood and to try to avoid the topic.

miyoung blushed, and she blushed pretty hard to the point where her pale face looks like she has sunburn. "huh?! no no no, don't even say stuff like that, no no no," miyoung denied.

"you repeat words whenever you lie, miyoung." hyejin caught her lying and miyoung slightly hit her. "your monitor says you're gonna become unconscious in 30 seconds because of the medications they put in you so i'll be leaving now." hyejin said as she turned her back to miyoung to reach for her purse but when she faced miyoung back, she saw tears running down her cheek and in just 15 seconds, she'll get unconscious.

"miyoung, youngmin will be back okay? he didn't leave your side and you'll see him soon. don't jump into conclusions, okay? you'll be fine." hyejin pats her head lightly and miyoung chuckled slightly.

"who said i'm crying over him? i'm just crying because... i feel like it." she chuckled a little more. a few tears more were still dripping down to her hospital clothes, the medication hit her and she became unconscious.

one last tear ran down her cheek and then fell onto her hospital shirt without sinking into the clothing.

her tear won't sink into her clothes, just like how her feelings for youngmin won't sink into the drain. her tear was probably planning to stay on her shirt forever, just like how her heart was probably planning for her feelings for youngmin to stay forever.

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: **:・゚✧ ✧゚・:

a/n: rest in peace kim jonghyun <3 i'll always remember you as one of the few people that helped me get into kpop. i hope the SHINee members and all of us stay strong together no matter how hard it is to take in and accept.

i love you and will miss you a lot. you were such a talented, caring and happy person that made all of us smile. and although i barely payed attention to you, unfortunately, i still love you and will remember you as one of my first biases of kpop who gave me lots of happiness!

i don't want to cry too much right now, but instead i want to be happy and say thank you for everything jonghyun <3