Chapter 1: Theo Raeken

So sorry I know I'm 3 days later but it was my birthday yesterday and I got side track with you know college, but here is the first chapter!! Enjoy!! 

The summer has actually been one of the best summers I have had so far. Especially ever since the supernatural happened nothing has seemed normal or even let me enjoy my life for even just a second until now.

We all seem to be great and tonight we are going to our Senior Scribe and I couldn't be more excited. Although, Stiles seems to be a little off these past few days and I'm going to find out why tonight before senior scribe if I can. Getting ready for tonight I go to my closet and figure out my outfit. My outfit consists of a plunging neckline striped crop top with some ripped black jeans tied together it my black tied up ankle booties. My hair is just down with some soft curls and my makeup is bold with my daring red lipstick.

I make sure I have everything before heading downstairs getting ready to grab something to eat when I see Scott, Liam, and Stiles sitting on my couch watching tv. Raising an eyebrow I look at all of them before crossing my arms.

"How did you get in here?"

"Kai, I have a key remember?"

"Right, and you didn't think it would be nice to send me a quick text that you are here?"

"No I figured you would see us when you came down here."

Stiles says with a shrug of his shoulders before turning off the tv and standing up with the two boys following right after him. Shaking my head I ask him why they are here so early anyway when they said we would meet later.

"Liam is still having trouble with the full moon, considering what happened last time we thought we'd keep an eye on him."

"Okay, why does that include me?"

"Thought you might want to tag along."

"Also known as calm Liam if he gets out of control?"

"I mean you are his mom."

Stiles mutters making me roll my eyes and grabbing my bag all while muttering that I am not his mother before heading out the door. We all make our way into the jeep with Liam and Scott in the back and Stiles and I in the front. We drive for a bit until we are on the cliff looking out to the moon. The boys get out of the jeep as I fix my lipstick before making my way out as well and sitting on the hood of the jeep.

I watch as Stiles and Scott tie Liam up to a tree before joining me at the Jeep looking towards the moon. We all sit in a comfortable silence until Stiles goes on again about his living situation.

"All-right, so I found some cool two bedrooms in the Mission District, but they're pretty expensive. A couple in Haight and Ashbury. Also expensive."

"What about Berkeley? Don't a lot of students live around there?"

"Yeah, yeah, we could try Nob Hill. But, the Jeep would probably burn through a lot of clutches."

"You're bringing the Jeep?"

"You know the plan, okay. No one gets left behind. That's the plan. Lydia's not gonna have a problem getting into Stanford. Kira's thinking USF. Malia's uh, gonna, uh, you know, she'll figure something out, okay. The plan is perfect okay."

"Or we could also wait until we actually get into college and then figure out where to live."

"I have a vision, dude. Okay? And it is a beautiful vision. Don't ruin the vision.Okay, we can check out the East Bay. Haven't looked at Oakland yet, you know."