Problem

It's been 3 weeks since the incident with Kyoya, he and I haven't spoken a word since. I mean besides name calling when he pisses me off. It's Saturday so I asked Haruhi to hang out with me so I could take my mind off things. She invited me to go to the market with her and I agree. It's good for me to get out and have fun with my friends. I showed up to the apartment Haruhi told me to meet her at. The door was rusted, I'm surprised it's not falling apart. I knocked on the door and almost immediately after the door swung open.

"Hey, Senpie!" Haruhi greeted me with a big smile.

"Hey!" I greeted back.

"Well senpie," she stepped outside and shut the door. "The market is only 5 minutes away, are you up for some walking?"

"You know you can just call me, Renny." I said and we started walking. She was right, It wouldn't take long to reach the market. We got there in no time. I admired everything on display, hats, scarves, jewelry, clothing. It was almost all hand made and it all looked so beautiful. The streets were filled with vendors selling whatever you could think of. I loved the sight of families running around and having fun together.

"Oh my gosh."

"Is something wrong, senpie?" I heard Haruhi ask to my left.

"Huh? Oh sorry, it's just everything is so beautiful." I looked around for what felt like the 100th time. Finally something caught my attention and I ran straight for it. It was a royal blue bikini, with  cute ruffled skirt for bottoms, and A big white bow sat in between the breast  cups. "It's so cute!"

"Only 1660 yen miss." The woman behind the counter said. "And if you buy the suit and a pair of Japans finest sunglasses you get a pin for free!" A pin? For free? Really!

"Hm, which pair do you think would look best on me, Haruhi?" I asked but there was no response. "Haruhi?" I turn to see there was no one at my side. "Huh? I wonder where she ran off too. Oh well." I picked up a pair of cute pink sunglasses and tried them on. "What do you think?" I asked the lady selling the items.

"They look gorgeous on you!" She smiled .

"There you are, Senpie!" I heard Haruhi's voice behind me. "You can't just run off like that."

"Haruhi, I want to buy this swim suit but now that I think about it blue is more your color than it is mine." I held up the top and put it up against haruhi's chest. "Yes! And it would fit you perfectly."

"Uh, yeah okay, whatever you say." She smiled.

"NO NO NO NO NO." I heard a familiar voice in the distance, a way too familiar voice. "My precious Haruhi will not put on such a reveling outfit. Daddy will not allow it." Tamaki soon wrapped his arms around Haruhi and covered her eyes wit his hand.

"What the hell! Were you guys here the whole time? And who the hell is daddy?" I asked taking off the sunglasses and looking at the 6 boys who weren't here before.

"There is no way I'm letting my Haruhi walk among these streets alone." Tamaki argued.

"First off, she's walked these streets more than any of you ever will and second she isn't alone she's with me!" I grabbed Haruhi and pulled her against my chest, causing Tamaki to give me a look. I looked down into Haruhi's  eyes causing a blush to come from her cheeks. She griped my shirt and I looked back at all the boys. "You all should be ashamed, Haruhi and I were enjoying our time together!"

"We told you this was a bad idea boss." The twins said.

"Yeah, stalking Miss Kasanoda was probably your worst idea yet." One of the twins said.