Adopted by 1D!

A/N

Hey guys! This is my first time writing a book so I hope you enjoy it!

Love, xxglamgurlzxx

Chapter 1:

Mia's POV:

Great another normal day of torture and torment, I hate my life especially since dad died.....anyway I'm hoping to see Josh (my boyfriend) today and he'll probably try and cheer me up.

I walk to the bathroom, brush my teeth and take a shower. I change out of my 1D pj's and change into casual but comfortable clothes, as I walk downstairs I hear my mum frying eggs; great I HATE egg. I greet my mum and eat up my runny breakfast. I put on.a bit of make up get a few snacks for the day then I finally get my schoolbag and walk out of the house to get to boring school.

I see Josh outside waiting for me grinning with his perfect smile and blonde hair waving gently in the autumn breeze. "Aaah" I remark with Josh staring at me weirdly. "How is my beautiful girlfriend this morning" he asks in his usual sweet but powerful voice, "I'm sleepy and bored and I feel sick of mum's gross egg."

"As usual" he adds, he holds my hand as we walk to school together. It feels a bit awkward but as if he has read my mind he asks "what lessons do you have today Mia?" "Umm...I think-

I'm cut off by a loud racing motorcycle rushing past us and...is that my mums car its driving towards? Oh no! "MUM WATCH OUT!!!" I scream b-but I'm too late...

I feel a pang of pain and sorrow inside me as I watch my mum getting crashed into. My mind goes blank as I suddenly remember what happened and start crying, Jay hugs me to try and make me feel better but nothing can...

I walk over to mum and hold her hand, as I push back her hair behind her ear I whisper "I love you mum" I then feel her squeeze my hand weakly then let go....the machine! Its making a continuous non-stop, long beeping sound; I know what that must mean "HELP! PLEASE HELP US!" A nurse and doctor come rushing in and I feel another nurse pushing me out of the hospital room; I scream and struggle to get out of her firm grip but she gets the better of me. "You have to let me see my mum!"

"I'm very sorry-"

"Mia..."

"Yes I'm very sorry Mia but you have to let the doctors and nurses try and help your mother, she is very weak and the crash has bought severe damage to her brain..."

That's all I hear as I drift off in my own world thinking upsetting thoughts about mum, if anything happened to her..who would look after me? I don't have any other family except her.

I am interrupted by someone tapping my shoulder it was the doctor that was treating my mum, oh no!

"I'm very sorry to say this Ms Anderson but your mother sadly passed away....we did all we could to save her but it wasn't enough in the end. I'm extremely sorry for your loss."

I run out of the hospital and start crying- loudly, my mum, MY mum! What did she ever do? How could this happen to her- to us?!?

I see Josh walking up to me..."Mia? Mia are you ok you look pale."

"MOM'S DEAD!!!" I sob into his shoulder mourning my mothers death.

A/N:

What will happen next? Vote and Comment to find out more!