The interview

A/N:

Ooh! Will Mia be able to keep a secret or will she eventually let the cat out of the bag? Read, share, vote and comment to find out more.

Mia's Pov:

I open my eyes yawning as I have woken from a refreshing nights sleep. I walk up to my dressing table to check the time on my Ipod and see its 7:45 am. How early is that? I hear my tummy rumbling and understand that it wants breakfast, I walk downstairs on my tiptoes so as not to wake up the 5 sleeping beauties (1D). When I get into the kitchen I make myself toast and eat it in under 5 mins. I get bored so I decide to go explore the place, I see Mason (The Butler) standing next to the door so I go and have a chat with him. I start "Hey Mason! Where are the fab 5 going today eh?"

"Well ma'am at 9 they have an interview with BBC News and for the rest of the day they are going to a primary school in Central London." Mason replied, "So a pretty busy day right?" I ask. "Yes I guess but there days are normally MUCH busier; I expect you will want to go with One Direction so I will make an exception this time but I won't allow it under any other circumstances, got it?"

"Got it!" I exclaim excitedly, I check the time again and it already 8 o'clock. Yikes! I rush upstairs to wake them as in an hour they have an interview with the BBC News. When they are all awake and finish up their bacon breakfast a few women wearing heaps of make up give them a few pieces of clothing to wear for the interview and another set of people have make up, accessories and hair items to make the boys look ready with the interview. When they are all ready which is around 8: 30 I go change into my Blue 'n' white stripy maxi dress, black leather jacket and white converses. I am ready in less than 10 mins and go down the stairs to see all 5 of the boys waiting for me and as soon as I'm down they compliment my choice of clothing before bragging about their amazing stylists.

"Lets go!" I pull Mason which holds onto Louis who holds onto Zayn who holds onto Liam who holds onto Niall who holds onto Harry. Leaving a chain of 5 crazy teen boys and a serious butler being dragged into a long white limo by a 12 year old!

I'm tired guys but don't worry I will update soon! Thanks for reading so far and please comment, vote and tell your friends about this book.