Drunk 1D

We finish our interview with MS Fox and leave the BBC Studio. Then come to find about a dozen photographers and reporters holding expensive cameras and video recorders and also tape recorders and notepads. They are all asking so many questions and taking loads of flashing photos its hard to hear much or see, in a corner I hear someone ask "Who's that kid next to Liam?" and another replying "I know right! I didn't think the famous One Direction would bring a child with them."

"Lets get out of here and into the limo quick boys!" Paul instructs talking rapidly.

We all rush into the limousine as quick as we can then the chauffeur drives us back home. The boys find champagne in the mini cabinet next to Louis and ask me if I wanted some, of course I refused.

"Hazza, do you want some?" Zayn asked. " Oh no, I'm alright trying to keep sober you know?" Harry replied, his tone of voice remaining neutral. The rest drink their champagne acting all weird, after they have a few cups to drink the vehicle comes to a halt outside our place. Me and Harry- I mean Howard walk out casually but Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn stumble out holding onto each other so as not to fall. Wow, they must have had ALOT to drink! Howard and me laugh at this amusing sight and walk over to help them walk back into the house. When we all get inside we help the boys sit down and Harry tries to stop Louis from slapping himself, then the phone starts ringing I run over to answer it and say "Hello, Mia in the One Direction household how may I help you?"

"Paul here, 'ello Mia um... just wanted to tell you to make sure that if anyone knocks on the door asking to look at the plumbing or something else like that then refuse because it'll probably be a paparazzi trying to get a pic of you; 1D's adopted child, okay?" He demanded as well as said.

"Uh, ok sure thanks for that bye!" I told him.

"Who was that?" Niall slurred, "Oh just Paul talking to me about being aware of paparazzi and stuff." I explained.

"Yea, that's what everyday celebs have to make sure of. We're used to it though, its become a part of our lives." Liam stated.

"Oh ok I get you, I'm kinda bored so I'm just going to go to my room and listen to your songs on my iPod. See ya!"

"Ok then, but I think we'll take a nap anyway because there's not much to do." Zayn explained.

"Alright then bye!" I told them. "BYE!" They all said in unison.

I go upstairs and listen to 'Rock Me', 'What Makes You Beautiful' and a whole load of other 1D songs on shuffle. I get bored so decide to check my twitter; OMFG!!! Beyoncé, all of Little Mix and Ariana Grande all follow me! AAARGH- I guess knowing big celebs gets you known in their world. Around 15 minutes later I hear my tummy rumbling ferociously so I guess that's a queue for me to get eating! I put my iPod in my pocket and walk down. I am not shocked to find Niall in the kitchen scoffing down a bag of fries and a can of Cola. The whole scene looks so humorous so I start laughing, "What's so funny young lady?" Niall asked obviously not getting it. "You eat so much so quickly and weirdly that you don't even gain so much weight! Although I suppose it is kinda cute." I replied. He smiled and offered me a fry asking sweetly but before he could finish saying the word fry I grabbed it out of his hand and ate it quickly. Niall gave me a gentle but amused look before saying "Well see ya later I'm gonna take a quick power nap before we go visit that primary school. Wake us all at 12 ok? We've got to be there by 1 so it'll take an an hour to get ready and get there."

"Will do Nialler, bye!"

A/N:

If you have any ideas of what should happen next after they go to the school message me!

A short chapter sorry but thanks for reading so far guys it means a lot.