Home Sweet Home...

Its been 2 months since Mia & Cameron's relationship began and since then Mia has got over Austin really quickly but I wish I could say the same about him! He's always asking for her to give him another chance to start again & he's even been writing love letters and valentine's cards were even sent. Mia finally told him clearly that it was OVER she now had Cam and he made her happy but her & Austin could possibly stay friends. He obviously agreed and now they just send casual friendly texts every now and then, Cameron feels a bit weird when Austin & Mia talk on the phone or communicate any other way because he is very over-protective of Mia. She appreciates that but finds it cute & also shows he cares. So....that was a summary of Mia's relationship back in the 2 months so...let's see what happens in her life this time.

Mia's Pov:

I wake up in my childhood room that has a pink bed and Magcon/1D posters plastered all over. What?? Was my whole life just a dream or something? Did all that just happen? I'm just lost in a train of thoughts when someone knocks on the door, "Come in!" I tell them and see Cam walk in.

"Hey baby!" He says, "Cameron! Are you actually my boyfriend?" I ask him. "Uhm..yes? Have you lost your memory or got amnesia or something Mimi?" He questions looking worried and curious at the same time, "No! I just feel like my whole life was  just a dream that never happened but I wished for in reality." I explain. "Mhm, ok so.." He said looking bored, "What are we doing in my childhood house?" I ask looking puzzled. "Oh, I asked where you wanted to go for the weekend and all you said was: 'me & my mum's old house', I asked you why since your mum was dead but you said: 'because that house has so many loving memories that makes me happy & full of joy' So I agreed then u slept in here and I slept in the guest room." He exclaimed."Ohh well you know what they say 'there's no place like home'!" I said, "Yep your sure right about that Mia. Here's your breakfast before I go, gotta go face time the Mahogany and the Magcon guys (The Magcon Family) for ideas of our next new group vine." He says before handing me scrambled eggs & OJ (Orange Juice) on a tray then leaving the room. I quickly finish off my breakfast and take it to the downstairs kitchen. When I get there I see cousin Emma eating Nutella at the breakfast table "Hi..." She says, I roll my eyes and ignore her then go put my dishes at the sink. After I wash my plates I sit across from Emma and read a divergent while I hear faint Chris Brown music coming from Emma's headphones.

I hum along to 'loyal' then get bored of her so decide that I need a rest from my amazing divergent book...

I fall asleep on my desk and instead of dreaming about Cameron I dream of...

Ohh cliffhanger!

Sorry a boring and short chapter its cuz I didn't get many votes so..yh was bored so decided to update anyways Emma is Mia's cousin that now looks after Mia's house because Emma got kicked out of her old home because she couldn't pay the rent so Mia being a sweet person let her cousin stay at Mia's old house while she was gone. But Mia & Emma DO NOT get along, they hated each other so much but hardly showed it.

So could u plz..

FOLLOW (me)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Oh and message me for new ideas!