Chapter Ten

Hey guys! Sorry it's been SOOOOO long since I've updated this story.. But here it is! :D

Enjoy♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Laura's POV-

I looked over at Logan as everyone was hugging and congratulating Lisa and Kendall. Logan caught my eyes and smiled at me. I shyly smiled back and gave a small wave. He walked over to me, that cheeky smile still on his face.

"Hey, Laura," he said.

"H-Hey, Logan," I replied, and he chuckled a bit.

"How about you and I go some place else?" He asked, and I gulped.

"Sure.."

Logan grabbed my hand and lead me out of the crowded room. He pushed open a big door, and we walked out into the fresh air. We started walking down the sidewalk, and I became concerned.

"Logan, where are we going?"

"To be honest," he stopped and looked at me, "I don't know."

I laughed and shook my head. "Let's go." We continued walking and I found a little ice-cream shop. "Let's go in here," I said, pushing the door open.

It was a little awkward. Why? Because to adults wearing a tux and a dress, walking into an ice-cream shop together isn't normal.

Logan and I ordered and got our ice-cream before sitting in a booth. Luckily no one noticed him. I noticed Logan looking up at me every once in a while from across the table.

"You okay?" I asked him, and he looked a bit unsure.

"No, I'm not... It's cold over here," he replied, then got up, sliding next to me in the booth.

"Oh. Okay, then." I shrugged, then licked my ice-cream. Logan slowly put his arm over my shoulders, and my eyes widened.

"I hope you don't mind me doing this," he said.

"No, of course not." I smiled at him, and he laughed. "What's so funny?" I questioned.

"You got a bit of-" He motioned to his lips, a smile on his face.

"Oh gosh, that's so embarrassing!" I grabbed a napkin to wipe off the ice-cream from my lips, but before it reached them, Logan grabbed my hand.

"Don't bother," he told me. "I got this." He slowly leaned and and gently pressed his lips to mine. It took me a second to process what was going on, and when I realized Logan was kissing me, I kissed back.

I pulled back a second later, and he smiled at me.

"Told you I got it." He winked and I laughed, looking down at my lap. I looked up at him and he was smiling at me. "You have a great laugh," he said, and I smiled.

"And you," I poked his nose, "have a cute smile."

"And you," Logan pushed the hair away from my eyes, "need to be my girlfriend."

I scrunched my eyebrows at him. "You need me to be your girlfriend, huh? ... Why?"

"Because it seems like you're the only one who can make me smile," he replied. "And I love looking at yours. I also get butterflies when someone says your name. You make me blush, and get all giddy when you're around me. If those aren't the signs of being in love, I don't know what are."

"You're in love with me?" I asked, tilting my head to the side, my voice soft.

"Yeah." Logan smiled. "Yeah, Laura. I am. I am in love with you."

I grinned wide and kissed his cheek. "I'm in love with you too, Logan."

He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me to him.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too."

He crashed his lips to mine, and I smiled into the kiss.

"OMG, finally!" A voice says, and we pull apart. I turn my head in the direction of the voice to see Lisa, Katie, James, Kendall, and Carlos standing there.

"What the heck?" I said, and Logan follows my gaze.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked everyone, and they stayed silent.

"We were spying," Carlos replied, and everyone rolled their eyes. Kendall smacked his hand against his forhead as James slapped Carlos on the back of his head.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be so loud," Lisa said, and Kendall laughed, kissing the side of her head.

"Don't worry." He smiled at her, and the guys fake gagged. The girls and I rolled our eyes.

"Anyways!" Lisa started. "Now when's your guys' wedding?" She looked between Logan and I, and everyone laughed.

"Hopefully soon." Logan smiled at me, and my cheeks got hot.

"Stop it, you're making me blush." I smiled, touching my cheeks.

"Hey, you're my girl now. It's my job," he said.

My new boyfriend and I smiled at each other, before kissing each other again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOOO! :D <3

Thanks for reading! :)

~Comment, Fan, Vote~

-Hannah Henderson<333333 :)