Chapter Eleven

Hey, guys! :D <3

Okay, so I think this story will be ending soon... :(

There will probably be like, 4 more chapters left. I know :( *tear tear*

But for now, here's chapter eleven!!! :D

Enjoy♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Kendall's POV-

"I can't believe you guys are finally back together," Katie said as everyone walked into apartment 2J.

"I believe it," Lisa replied, and I smiled down at her with my arm over her shoulders. Lisa, Katie, Laura, Logan, James, Carlos, and I all sat on the couch.

"So is Jo going to be moving out of your guys' apartment then?" Logan asked.

I shrugged. "Hopefully. I paid for it, so I deserve it."

"You're right," Lisa agreed. "Oh, I have to go call my mom! And I really wanna change out of this dress." She stood up and I looked up at her.

"No, don't leave," I said.

"Babe, I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled at me, and I blushed.

"He's blushing!" James teased, and Carlos laughed. I rolled my eyes at them, and stood up next to Lisa.

"Okay, see you tomorrow." I kissed her softly.

"See you tomorrow." She smiled. "Laura, you coming?"

"Yep." Laura nodded, kissed Logan, then stood up. They said their goodbye's, and I watched as they left the apartment. Once the door shut, I fell on the couch.

"I'm so happy right now," my little sister said, and I turned my head to look at her. "Things are finally back to the way they used to be five years ago."

I smiled. "I know. I'm the happiest guy in the world right now."

~*~*~*~*~

"Hey, Lisa!" I smiled at her, and let her walk into the apartment.

"Hey." She smiled and kissed me. "So I'm guessing Jo moved out?"

"Yep. I came here last night and all her stuff was gone," I replied and Lisa nodded. "What'd your mom say?"

"She's really happy for me," Lisa responded. "But the thing is, I have to finish college."

"Oh yeah," I said, frowning a bit.

"Yeah." My fiance sighed. Fiance, I thought to myself, and smiled. "What are you smiling at?" Lisa asked, smiling too.

"Nothing. Just the thought of you being my fiance."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my waist. I looked down at her and smiled, kissing her softly.

"You know, back when I was thirteen I swore I was gonna marry you," she told me, and I laughed.

"Well, look where you are now!"

Lisa laughed and I smiled. "I missed your laugh," I said to her, and she smiled.

"I missed your eyes."

"I missed your smile."

"I missed... you," Lisa said, and I gave a sad smile. "You know my life sucked without you in it."

"So did mine," I replied, and we walked over to the couch. We sat down, and I looked over at her. "But we're together now!" I smiled a cheesy grin, and she laughed.

"I love you," she said, hugging me.

"I love you more."

We sat there in a peaceful silence.

"Oh, I forgot! I have something to show you." I jumped up and pulled Lisa up. I dragged her into the guest room.

"Woah, Kendall." She laughed. We walked in and she sat on the bed. I walked into the closet and grabbed the box from the top shelf. I sat it on the bed next to Lisa, and she looked at it confused. "What's in it?"

"See for yourself," I replied, and she shrugged. She took off the lid and looked it. Her eyes widened as she gasped, picking up the first picture.

"Oh, Kendall..."

I sat next to her and looked over her shoulder. Her eyes watered as I looked up at her face.

"Oh, babe," I said, hugging her. She cried into my chest, and I rocked her side to side.

"I love you so much." She sobbed.

I kissed the top of her head. "I love you too, Lisa."

Lisa picked up the last picture in the box a while later, and looked at it. Then she looked down at the bottom of the box, and gasped. Slowly, she lifted up the necklace I had gave her so many years ago.

"Oh my gosh..." She smiled a bit, and looked at me. I smiled at her, and winked.

"Here, let me put it on you."

Lisa handed me the necklace and lifted up her hair. I slowly draped the necklace over her neck, then clipped it on the back. She let her hair back down and turned to me.

"Now all I need is a wedding ring." She smirked, and I laughed.

"I promise I'll get you a wedding ring," I told her, smiling. "Oh, I got one more thing to show you."

I got off the bed and slid out the picture frame from under the bed. I handed it to Lisa and she smiled.

"I love this picture," she said, looking down at it.

"Me too," I replied. "I used to have it under my pillow, and I'd look at it all the time."

I sat back down next to her on the bed.

"We looked so happy back then," she said.

"We are now too... Well, I am. Are you?"

Lisa looked up at me, and smiled. "I've never been happier."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AW<3

Thanks for reading!

~Comment, Fan, Vote~

-Hannah Henderson<3333 :)