Chapter Twenty

Hey! Here's chapter twentyyy!! :))))

AND BTW, I found my plans for "Get To You" :D

So when this story is finished... I WILL BE CONTINUING THAT ONE!!!! :DDDDD

Enjoy <3 :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Lisa's POV- (7 Months Pregnant)

Kendall knocked on the door to apartment 2J. Butterflies iruppted in my stomach as I thought about the news we were delivering to our friends and family.

"I'm so nervous," I whispered, and Kendall squeezed my hand.

The door swung open and reveal Mama Knight. She smiled brightly at the two of us.

"Hey, guys! Come on in." She stepped aside and we walked in. After shutting the door behind us, Jennifer lead us to the couch where Katie, Laura, and the boys were.

"Okay, guys," Kendall started, "we have some news..."

Everybody turned to look at us, and my heart started beating fast.

"We're moving..." I started.

"To Minnesota!" Kendall smiled big, and everyone just looked at us with no emotion.

"I told you this was gonna happen!" I whispered harshly to him.

"So it's official?" Logan asked, and Laura's emotionless face turned to sad and hurt.

"Yep," Kendall replied. "We bought a house."

James nodded sadly. "Congratulations, guys."

"Thanks." I smiled weakly.

"Oh, my baby boy!" Mrs. Knight cried, jumping up from the couch and squeezing Kendall. I took the time to talk to Katie and Laura. We walked back to Katie's room, and shut the door.

"So..." I said.

"Please come visit us!" Katie and Laura said at the same time.

"Come on, guys. You know I will."

"That's good. I just can't believe you're moving to Minnesota," Katie said, sitting on her bed. "It's so far away from here."

I sat next to her on the bed, and Laura sat on the other side of me.

"Hey," I said, then started singing the theme song to the movie Titanic, "Near... Far... Wherever you are..."

We all started cracking up, and I put my arm over their shoulders, squeezing them closer to me.

"When are you guys going to leave?" Laura asked me.

"Not until the baby's born," I replied, smiling.

~*~*~*~

"We'll see you guys later!" I told everyone, as Kendall and I left apartment 2J.

He intertwined our fingers, and we made our way to the elevators. We planned on just walking around the Palm Woods park.

"I'm really gonna miss this place," I said, looking around the park with sparkling eyes.

"Me too," Kendall replied, squeezing my hand.

There were so many memories in this park that I would think about for the rest of my life.

Kendall and I took a seat on a bench, and he put his hand on my stomach. "You know, we haven't talked about a name for our little girl yet," he said.

"You're right!" I replied. "What name do you like?"

"Hmm." He thought, and I smiled, poking his dimple. He laughed and turned to me. "I like the name Hannah."

I smiled. "Me too... Hannah Marie."

"Hannah Marie Knight," Kendall said. "It's perfect."

I grinned and kissed him. "Lisa, Kendall, and Hannah Knight."

-------------------------------------

WOO HOO! :D

Thanks for reading guys<3

~Comment, Fan, Vote~

Love ya :)

-Hannah Henderson<33333 :)