Chapter Fifteen

-Kendall's POV- (2 Months Pregnant)

"Bye! See you guys soon!" Lisa smiled and waved to everyone as we left apartment 2J. I put my hand on her lower back, and lead her to the elevator.

We rode up to our floor, and walked into our apartment.

"Ah, home sweet home," she said, setting her bag down. I shut the door, walking over to the couch.

There has been something on my mind that I've been really wanting to talk to Lisa about.

"You love it here, don't you?" I asked her, sitting down next to her.

"Yeah, I really missed LA," she replied, laying her head on my shoulder. I laid my head on top of hers, sighing. "What's wrong?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Nothing, it's just..."

"Just what?" Lisa questioned, looking at me concerned. "Kendall, babe, you can tell me."

I sighed again. "I know.. It's just, I really miss Minnesota, and my whole life is basically there... It's really special to me and I know that we're starting a family soon... So I was thinking..."

"You were thinking that we could move there," Lisa finished my sentence, and I look up at her. I nodded slowly, and she leaned back against the couch.

"Listen, it was just an idea, b-"

"Okay." She looked at me.

"Okay?" I asked. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, okay, we can move there." A small smile appeared on her face.

"Really?" I grinned.

"Yes. But what about your career?"

"Oh yeah." I frowned a little bit. "I mean, I'm twenty-two. I'm not getting any younger." I laughed sadly, and looked down.

"Babe, it's okay." Lisa reached out to touch my arm, but I stood up and walked quickly into our room.

"I don't know what happened to me, mom," I spoke into the phone.

"Honey, it's normal," my mom replied.

"Really?" I asked, scrunching my eyebrows.

"Yes, absolutely. Your... father was the same way. You're just kinda stressing about the baby. Right?"

"I mean... Kind of."

"Kendall, it's okay. All you need to do is just be there for her," mom said. "She needs you more than anything right now."

I nodded, even though she couldn't see me. "I know. Thanks for the help, mom."

"No problem. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye." I hung up the phone and sighed, standing up and walking back into the living room.

Lisa looked back at me from the couch, then turned her head.

"Babe," I said, but she ignored me. "Lisa, I'm sorry!"

"What happened?" She asked, her arms crossed. I sat next to her on the couch, putting my arm over her shoulders.

"Nothing really. I'm getting really nervous about the baby."

"Me too, but you'll be okay. We're in this together," Lisa said, and I smiled.

"I know we are." I kissed her, softly.

"We'll just have to see what happens about us moving to Minnesota," she said.

I nodded. "Yeah." Then, I smiled a small smile. "I'll be fine living anywhere as long as I'm with you," I put my hand on her stomach, smiling down at it, "and our baby."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Comment, Fan, Vote~

-Hannah Henderson<33333 :)