Chapter One

Author POV

Back Story

When Mimi was young her mother got ran over by a car when coming from shopping Mimi never really knew her mother but her father would always tell her wonderful stories about her mother.Her father loved her mother unconditionally and always felt like it was his fault her mother died,she never understood...what she didn't know is that her father was inda game they call him big daddy but he never wanted his lil princess to know about it because he knew the stuff he was doing was dangerous and he didn't want to get his babygirl involved cause once they can't get to you they us your family!...9years later Mimi's father met a woman and he liked her cause she was dangerous and takes risks plus she knows how to please him but,he didn't know she was a traitor and was only a spy for a rival gang but,he got her pragnent one night by accident but she never told him the rival gang found out and wanted to kill the baby or use it as a slave once it was born but she refused cause she actually loved the baby but they said they would kill her if she didn't give them the baby so she told them about the money room in the trap house of big daddy to get out of her situation at that time she was 8 and a half months pregnant the night of the robbery everything went wrong cause big daddy's right hand man stayed late to sort out some last minute things when murder heard a noise he went down stairs to check and found the enemy destroying everything he started shooting and he shot them all and Mariya big daddy's traitors gf and she fell felt on the ground on her back but when he realized it was her he quickly rushed to her cause he saw her bleeding out her stomach.He left out the trap calling the guards to say they must watch it then claimed into the car he made it to the hospital and they took her to the delivery room while murder called big daddy and informed him about everything and when Junior was born big daddy took him and miraya home five days later he led her to the trap like it was a normal day and he brought her into the office showing her the video types and she didn't have any explanation so he tortured her till she told him everything and after that he killed her on the spot.

From That Day Forward Big Daddy Didnt Trust Anyone But Those Really Close To Him And Big Boss The Leader Of The Rival Gang Never Bothered Them Again Or So They Thought They Wouldn't.

Years Later When Mimi Was Only 13years Old Big Daddy Got Framed And Captured For Killing A Officer Of The Law So They Took Him And Murder In And He Has Never Been Out Since Mimi Not Knowing Anything Thought Her Father Didn't Love Her And Left Her And Her Brother Growing Up Alone With Mimi Raising JJ by Herself She Felt Alone And Use To Cry A lot Thats When One day She Met Caleb And He Made Everything Better And They Become Bestfriends Still Is Till This Day.

             Big Daddy
-Leader Of The Blood Gang.

                                          BigBoss

-Leader Of The Crips.

So The War Begins But How Will It End Is The Question?