Chapter 9

So its 5 years later and Mimi is now 17 years old and in grade 11 Junior is now 4 and still goes to Ms.Myer daycare.Mimi and Mateo grew close when she was 13 but not long after Mateo moved away and without saying anything Mimi evensually forgot Mateo how he looked and everything.

Mimi and Caleb are still going strong in there friendship but they recently had a argument and Mimi was trying to be a good friend but Caleb didnt listen although it pains her heart to be away from him and not talk to him cause his all she got she stays strong and refuses to talk to him to teach him a lesson.

The reason Mateo moved was gang related and he will be back but no one knows about it.Mateo is also now the leader of the crips due to that big boss gave the position to him because he has fallen ill with aids and he sees Mateo as a son so he gave it to him.Mateo mad his brother Ayleo his right hand man cause thats the only one he really trusts.

Ms.Myer has also fallen sick but no one knows , that's why she's recently in the hospital cause she doesn't want to evacuat the babies and toddlers so Candice runs the daycare center now.Mimi also made a friend by the name of Didi and they have become really close.

Let's see how this story plays out shall we. 

I'll be posting a picture of Junior really soon cause someone erased by phone and I'm trying to restore it but it don't wanna so if it does come back I'll post a picture for those who wants to see Junior♥