I'm Sorry😔

Hey guys I just wanted to say I'm sorry I haven't been updating lately i promise to make it up to you guys.

It's just it was end of term exams here by us and I have to sit with my books so my dad turned off the wifi😑😳which is hella annoying cause now I always have to buy data and I don't like it😢😭.

Plus for the last couple of days my mama took my phone and I was like😦😣what the hell why ya do hat fo , ion do nun😕😳😒.

But anyway sorry and guys thanx for all the support y'all been giving me I really appreciate it.

But can I ask one thing please like guys please don't be ghost readers vote and comment too I'll love that from you guys and ill promise to give atleast fore chapters so please guys ill love to hear from y'all.

And one more thing y'all I passed and I'm going to grade 10 I'm so happy also we are moving to a new house which makes me kind of sad and excited at the same time I mean I'm going to miss my old house I mean I spend most my life here and I made amazing friends more like family which I can't bare to leave behind , but on the other hand I'm excited to see our new house and not having to share a room with my big sister anymore but I'm also nervous course I'm going to a new school but that's only new years worries so for now imma enjoy the December holidays I hope you guys have an amazing X-mas and a wonderful new years.

From Ya Girl
-Mimi❤👑💯

Love Y'all Famo❤👑🔥💯