Chapter 11

We walked out the store and went to h&m next I walked in holding Junior's hand and went to the clothes I saw this really cute high waist sky blue jeans and I took it and it was my size I then saw a red hoodie crop top with black bold writing saying BADDIE infront of it I picked it up and then looked through some more clothes and grabbed all the things I liked and went to the registration to pay.

The lady behind the counter scanned my things then looked up at me and said that will be $75,12 I gave her the money and she gave me a pack with my clothes in it.

I looked where Junior was then I saw him sitting on a little stole thing with his head in his hands I walked over to him.

"What's wrong baby" I asked looking at his face.

"I'm bwred and hungwry Mommy" he said still looking at the floor.

"Tell you what baby how about we go to two more stores and then we go get something to eat okay"

"Otay Mommy" he said grabbing my hand lightly and we walked out the store

We walked into a store for kids and then started looking around for clothes for Junior I then saw Junior ran off , in excitement I chuckled a little.

"Mommy , Mommy can I have this" he asked looking at a Adidas sweat shirt and pants I then looked for his size and picked it up the black one.

"I want the red one to Mommy" he said with pleading eyes I then couldn't resist and picked up the red one to , we then continued shopping for some clothes and Junior picked out more name brand clothing all the either the colour red , black or white.

We walked to the cash register after getting everything the guy scanned and looked at me then Junior

"Is he yours" he asked

"Yeah you can say that"

He then looked at me then at Junior again.

"His cute he looks just like you" he said smiling at Junior , Junior then got shy and hide behind my leg.

I laughed looking at Junior "Yeah I guess he is very cute" I said looking at Junior lovingly.

"That will be $257,45 I then gave him the money and he gave me a bag I thanked him and we walked out the store.

We then walked into forever 21 and I saw a really cute black skirt and pick it up and spend a few minutes more grabbing some clothes and then I found Didi.

Hey bubs I said walking over to her

Hey babe where my babyboy just as she asked that Junior come running from behind jumping in her arms Didi! He screamed really happy to see her I chuckle seeing the site.

How's my favourite babyboy she asked Junior

Hungwry Mommy won't let me eat she kweeps on going into clwthes stwores and buying stuff he said pouting.

Didi then glared at me

How could you not feed my baby you torturing him

Hey we were gonna go eat after this I just wanted to get all my stuff plus I was waiting for you I said.

She then just looked at me

"Fine let's pay I think I got every I want already" I said walking over to pay for the clothes.

That'll be $123,67 I then gave the money and waited for Didi to pay after she payed we left the store.

"Damn girl did you by the whole mall" she said looking at me.

I laughed as we walked to the food court.

"What do you wanna eat baby"

"I want a buwger and wries and chicken nuggets pwease Mommy"

Okay baby then went to McDonald's ordered his food and got him a juice box and a water too.

I turned around and bumped into that same guy me and Junior met at footlocker.

Dang ma I guess yew just like bumping into me don't you he said smirking.

I looked at him for a minute then apologised and went to taco bell to order me a taco as I was walking I heard that guy calling and running after me.

"Wait ma why you always trying to get away from a nigga"

I just looked at him

"Uh sorry I'm just in a hurry"

"Oh okay" he said.  "Where lil babyboy at"

"Waiting for me at the table with my friend"

Okay . "You kno what ma you look oddly familiar have we maybe met before or sum"

"No , I don't really think so"

Order no 45

I then took my order and turned around.

I gotta go I told him and walked to McDonald's got Junior's food and walked back to the table and sat down.

It's about time you come my baby was getting hungry and you were making to long.

Sorry I run into same guy then he talked to me.

"Oooo Bishh is he cute" she said wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"So so I guess" I said opening Junior's juice box for him while he ate.

"Well girl I gots to go so hit me up later when you need me ight"

"Okay see ya bubs"

"Bye Mimi , Bye JJ" she said waving and walking away.

"Mommy I gotta use the bathroom"

"Okay baby you done eating?"

"Yes Mommy"

"Okay let's go then"

We walked over to the bathroom and because I'm a girl and can't go into the boys toilet I just went to the girls toilet with Junior instead I open a stall and pulled down his pants and he started to pee after he was done I  wiggled the excise pee of and pulled up his pants again we then walked out the stall washed our hands really good dried them and went out the bathroom.

When we walked out the bathroom I heard what sounded like sobbing I then followed the sobbing sounds and seen a little boy crying.