the beginning of a nightmare

(Edd's pov) My friends and I were all sitting on the couch watching a horror movie about these things that are called nightmares and the last person is in this abandoned school is trying to survive until help can arrive to save him.Guys i'm going to get to bed it's getting late. Tom said. Ok night Tom! I yelled to him as he walked out of the living room and up the stairs to his room. (2 hour time skip) it was two hours later when we heard a sudden crash coming from up stairs in Tom's room Matt,Tord,and I all rushed up the stairs to see what was wrong. When we all go to Tom's door we heard a nightmarish laugh through the door. I Grabbed on to the door handle,and slowly turned the handle and opening the door at the same time when the said door was opened we were met with a terrorfing sight Tom's room was trashed his bed destroyed Tommie bear torn apart and what was the scariest part was Tom his hair was down he had Razer Sharp teeth long arms,and a harpoon going through his chest. We're all terrified of this nightmare. What did you do to Tom?! I yelled. (Nightmare Tom's pov) what did you do to Tom?!  edd yelled. Do you not understand that I am Tom. I said with a trusted smile. what? How are you Tom you don't even look like him.I heard Tord and Matt say. Matt shut up for once and shut up commie! I yelled. But if you guys want to know what happened to me I will tell you what happened to me and how I became this nightmare then I will tell you.