Chapter 1

Jake Paul PoV
"Erika! Wake up" I yelled barging into her room shooting my merch cannon right at her head whilst trying to aim the camera at her. "Morning baby"

"Turn the camera off I look horrible" She responded as I placed the cannon on the floor.

"Sassy" I whispered just loud enough for her to hear as I turned the camera off and shut the door. "My manager called"

"Good for you... fine what did they say?" She grumbled sitting up.

"That we are doing good making people believe we are a real couple."

"But..?"

"But we need to try harder apparently people are suspecting that I don't really love you and it's all just clickbait which it is but they can't know that."

"Well then that has nothing to do with me that's your fault. You annoy me so much the only person who knows it's fake is me and you everyone else as you said suspects, they are making accusations it means nothing now stop depriving me of my sleep and get out." She snapped back at me, I pulled up the camera and pointed it at Erika placing my lips on hers and walking out the door.

"Bye beautiful" I said slamming the door behind me. The thing is me and Erika are not together never have been but since Alissa lied to everyone my manager made a deal since they own 25% of my YouTube channel they can do anything they want with the videos at the moment they just edit and post for me but they could do anything so for them to keep doing their job properly I must create a fake relationship with Erika and make it believable so it looks like Alissa was lying (which she was) by Erika one of Alissa's close friends being on my side. One think, Erika hates me after that because they fell out since Erika can't tell anyone she's not my girlfriend. We can't even tell team 10 but her managers owns her modelling career and is also in on this whole thing.

"Hey Anthony"

"Sup Jake you and Erika have a rough night?"

"Yh if you know what I mean" I joked to the camera.

"No Jake camera away" I did as he said and put it on the side, still recording. "I over heared you and her this morning something serious but all I heared was 'that has nothing to do with me, that's your fault. You annoy me so much' and then I realised I shouldn't be listening and walked away but what's going on between you too?" I stood speechless what if he had stayed a little longer my entire channel would have been over along with Erika's modelling career.

"Me and Jake are all good Anthony he just made me lose on a game and you know it's that time of the month, I get really emotional." Erika laughed wrapping her legs around me, cupping my face in her hands and kissing me causing Anthony to walk off. When he left she unravelled herself from me. "So sorry about that but you should of closed the door 'fully'"

"Whatever." I said brushing her off before I caught a glimpse of Chad staring at us. I immediately threw my arms around her and stood embracing her for a few seconds until he looked away. "Love you baby see you later" I waved grabbing my camera and walking out the door.

"Logan I need to tell you something off the books and you can NOT tell anyone or my entire career will be over along with Erika's..."
______________________________________

Thank you for reading. Please Vote, add to you library or reading list and continue reading...
#logangpauler4eva