Chapter 9

Jake PoV
"Jake??" It was a manly voice but I couldnt put a name to it, which confused me but I didn't want to lift my head. "Jake look I'm sorry for what Alissa did it was uncalled for if I knew what happened I would have done something. But are you ok dude??"

"Erika's gone to Miami."

"No she hasn't not yet anyway, she's staying at my place with Alissa"

"Banks??"

"Yeh" I lifted up my head to see his face, his expression went from natural to confused to sympathetic. "Oh god Jake come with me to see Erika your obviously not going to be okay until you at least see her and tell her how you feel."

"Thank... Why are you being so nice, I thought you hated me after the assistant drama??"

"You weren't there, you were just standing up for a friend. Anyway get your things and lets go."

50 minutes later

"Alissa baby I'm home, Bryan get down here." He yelled from the outside of the house, I hid round the corner until they came out and Ricky made sure it was just them 2. "Hi guy so I have someone here and we need to help him, also forget the whole are you crazy think I get it we have all had beef with him." I walked round the corner to be greeted by a fist in the face by the one and only Ricegum.

"Get out Jake, dude I am not helping him."

"They think of it like your helping Erika, we've all gotten closer to her the past few days and although she's just staying with us we are all friends or at least co-workers kinda."

"Fine what do we need to do??" Alissa said looking at Bryan.

"Alissa get Erika into my room it's the only one with an outside lock, Rice hide Jake until she gets here also babe put some make up on his cut we don't want Erika thinking we tried to start something." He orderd the last part looking at Bryan (Ricky aka Faze Banks sometimes calls Bryan Le aka Ricegum Rice as do we all just a nickname)

Erika PoV
I walked into the house to see Alissa acting strange but I bushes it of she lead me to Banks room and we just talked until we heard a knock at the door. And Bryan walked in with him, I tried to walk past him but he put his hand on my waist and turned me round. Jake held me like that until they left the room and locked it or at least I think that's what the noise was.

Jake PoV
I pulled her closer so our lips were about 1.5 inchs from touching. "Erika tell me when we are this close you don't want to kiss me and I'll leave right now and move on" I wouldn't but it sounds dramatic, also I already know her answer.

"I do." There you go guys, "I just..." I plastered my lips on her with my hands on either side of her face, she moved hers on to my shoulders when she realised what I was doing. I slowly pulled back our foreheads were together. "Jake I.. I it's not right."

"Why not?? Erika Costell I love you with all my freaking heart"

"I love you too but you... I... Alissa... It's just."

"What happened with Alissa was not intentional and I'm getting anger management therapy session I have been for 5 months just I never told you. Please give me another chance no more lies, no more secrets please baby"

"Yes." She said wrapping her legs around my waist and burying her head in my neck whilst I stroked her hair. The door slowly opened.

"Yo dude any chance I can have my room back??"

"Yeh I'll go get her things and we'll be off thanx bro."

"It's fine." Erika hugged them all bye and we got in the uber since I came in Ricky's car and Erika came in an uber. On the drive she fell asleep with her head on my lap.