Chapter 6

Erika PoV
Everyone held me still making me listen to whatever Jake wanted Alissa to say. All that caught my ears was Jake threw a knife at his ex-girlfriend and I'm not sticking around to see what my fait is but I guess I have no choice.

"I slept with.. I don't have to put up with this!!" As she went to walk away he walked threw the door. "She slept with me, she drugged me and raped me you are a psychopath who has pushed it to far trying to break up Jake and Erika you are literally crazy.." I was more shocked about her sleeping with Logan than Jake throwing a knife at Alissa's head. Jake ran over to me and tried to grab my hands but I pulled them away and ran out the front door. He may not of done what I accused him of but he pushed it. I was the most scared I had been in my entire life I was shaking to the point were..."

Jake PoV
"I had to hold her on her feet she was petrified Jake you scared the living daylight out of her, you can't just expect her to come back perfectly fine from that I wouldn't be surprised if we got the police at our door for noise complaints from the bloody queen of England. Just wait it out she'll warm back up to you but you messed up not telling her the truth between Alissa and you, I'm sorry about Logan and Alissa." Ray said walking out the door.

Erika PoV
"Please go away I don't wanna talk Jake."

"Well good thing it's not Jake it's Ray. How are you?"

"Shocked, speachless, confused, betrayed"

"Betrayed??"

"He kissed Alissa."

"No he didn't that's the reason why he lost it because he couldn't think about losing you."

"But to him I'm just stepping stone to fame."

"Erika believe me he is crying his eyes out in there because he knows he messed up."

"Look you don't know the whole story so stay out of it Ray"

"Savage" Jake said walking up to me.

"Jake go away."

"Ray can you leave me and my wife for a bit."

"Yes sir" he joked walking into the house.

"Jake you wanna know the truth to why I took what happened with Alissa to heart?"

"Yes I do"

"Because I love you... ERIKA COSTELL LOVES JAKE PAUL!"

"I love you to Erika"

"No you don't get it I have never been that scared of anyone in my entire life you freaked me out. If you threw a knife at Alissa for your relationship ending badly what if ours ended badly then what?"

"She cheated on me with my brother I know you Erika you won't do that."

"You thought you knew Alissa."

"But your original you wouldn't copy what someone else has done and there is nothing you could do that is worse than that, that isn't a crime.."

"Jake what if you Lose it again then what?"

"I won't I promise"

"I told you don't make promises you can't keep."

"And I won't, I haven't I can keep that promise I can.." tears started to form in his eyes again. "Erika I love you like I've never loved anyone not to mention were married tell me what you want me to do and I will do it, anything.."

"I want you to forget me, Goodbye Jake, I will always love you."

______________________________________
WAIT- I swear this is not the end I will probs update tomorrow. Xxx thanx for reading.