Chapter 4: The First Date

~Dean's P.O.V~
Tonight was my first date with Renee. My heart was racing, and my anxiety was high. I haven't been on a date in a while, or ever.

==3 Hours Later==
I drove up to the pizza place, and walked through the doors, the scent of tomato hit me.

And then, I saw her. Renee looked stunning. She was wearing a pair of ripped skinny jeans, and a black tank top with the 1975 logo on it.

Song: There's Nothing Holding Me Back -Shawn Mendes

I went ahead and sat down at the table. Renee looked up from her phone, and smiled.

I want to follow where she goes. I think about her, and she knows it.

"Hey, Dean! I almost started to think you weren't going to show up!" She laughed.

I want to let her take control, cause every time that she gets close, yeah.

"Oh, sorry." I said, putting my hand on my neck awkwardly. Did I keep her waiting? Oh man, less than two minutes into this date and I've already screwed it up.

She pulls me in enough to keep me guessing. Maybe, I should stop and start confessing. Confessing, yeah.

The waiter showed up and asked for our order.

"Um, pepperoni with mozzarella. And an ice tea." Renee said.

The waiter caught me by such surprise, that I couldn't think of anything to say.

"I'll just have, um, whatever she's having."

Oh, I've been shaking, I love it when you go crazy. Take all my inhibitions.

The waiter quickly brought out our pizzas, and they looked delicious.

"So, Dean, I just want you to know, I'm horrible at first dates." Renee said seriously.

That made me laugh.

"You don't seem to bad. But, hey, you might be, I don't judge." I said.

Renee laughed loudly. "You're adorable." She chuckled.

"I knowww." I said sticking my tounge out.

=1 Hour Later=

Renee and I walked out of the restaurant hand in hand.

"So, are you doing anything, um, next week?" I asked.

"I'm free on Wednesday." Renee smiled.

"You wanna do something then?" I questioned.

"Well, we'll be in Canada, and the hiking there is pretty good." Renee said.

"Hiking it is then." I agreed.

"You sure you can keep up?" Renee smirked.

"I'm pretty sure." I smiled.

Renee kissed me, and I kissed back.

"See you tomorrow, Deanie!" Renee called out.

"Don't call me that!" I called after her.

I got in my car, and balled up my fist. Instead of punching something, I raised it triumphantly.

"Yes!" I whispered loudly. I picked up my phone to call Roman and Seth, as I was driving home.

~Renee's P.O.V~
I got in my car, and raised my fist in triumph.

"WOO-HOO!" I screamed.

I picked up my phone to call Nikki and Brie.

I heard Nikki pick up the way phone.

"HEY RE-NAE-NAE!" She yelled.

"Nikki, why are you yelling?" I asked.

"BRIEEE MODEEE!" I heard Brie yell in the background.

"Oh, I see." I said. They were getting blackout drunk.

"RENEE, CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" Nikki exclaimed loudly.

"YES!" I yelled back.

"HOW WAS YOUR DATE WITH DEANO?!" Nikki asked whilst probably chugging Moscato.

"PRETTY GREAT, WE'RE GOING HIKING ON WEDNESDAY!" I yelled.

"BITCH, WE GOTTA CELEBRATE!" Nikki screeched.

"OKAY!" I agreed.

I eventually made it back to the hotel, and headed up to Nikki and Brie's room.

I could hear loud music blasting through the door.

I raised my hand up to knock, but Nikki pulled the door open.

"Heyyyyyy." She said with a slur.

"You guys know that people are trying to sleep right?" I said with a smirk.

Brie ran up to the door, and grabbed my arm.

"Not our problem if people want to sleep." She laughed.

The three of us ran into the room and Brie chucked a bottle of champagne at me.

"Oh, shit! This is the good stuff! How much did you pay for this?" I asked.

"The perks of dating John Cena." Nikki giggled. "There's other perks too." Nikki raised her eyebrows up and down.

"Ewwww." I whined.

I looked and saw Brie with a bottle of wine. She opened it and poured it all over herself.

"BRIE MODEEEEEEE!" She screeched.

I chugged the champagne and realized I was probably going to regret this in the morning.

Hey, guys! Did anyone watch RAW on Monday? Dean finally put his fist out and forgave Seth, but then Seth was still upset that Dean wouldn't go out and help him. I wish WWE would stop teasing us, and give us a Shield Reunion.💕