Chapter 6: Blood and Bruises

~Renee's P.O.V~
I woke up alone in bed, I turned and saw a note on Dean's pillow.

Hey, babe. Had to get to a WWE meeting. It only lasts like an hour. Be back soon. -Dean

It lasted longer than an hour.

I noticed one of my friends had sent me something. It was a picture of Dean.

Except, It wasn't Dean. It was someone named Jon Moxley. I watched every video of him. I couldn't believe that was my Dean. He had brutal matches, matches that used chainsaws, and barbed wire. He had blood pouring down his face.

But, what bothered me the most, was that he would kiss other girls. He had a huge storyline about how he had an affair with like six different women.

The latch on the hotel room door clicked. I turned my head. Dean was standing in the doorway.

"Hey, woah, babe. Have you been crying?" He asked.

"Dean, what is? I can't even call you Dean. I don't even know who you are anymore." I said through tears.

Dean grabbed the phone out of my hand.

His eyes teared up.

"No, no, no, no, no. Renee, that isn't me." He said.

"Then, who is that?!" I screamed.

"That guy, Jon Moxley, is dead! He isn't me! That guy was obsessed with sex, money, drugs, and alcohol. Please, Renee, that's not me." Dean pleaded with me to understand.

==Dean's P.O.V==

I tried to grab Renee's hand, but as soon as I touched her, her body tensed up, and she flinched away.

Suddenly, I felt my whole body turn cold.

She's afraid of me.

"Renee, baby, please, I'm sorry." I said, tears starting to flow.

Renee looked at the floor.

"I don't even know who you are. Dean Ambrose, Jon Moxley?"

I cupped Renee's face in my right hand, and looked her right in her beautiful eyes.

"I'm Jonathan Good. And you, have changed my life." I said as openly as possible.

Renee looked up at me, a hint of mischief in her eyes.

"I like Deanie a little bit better." She giggled.

"Don't call me thaaat." I whined.

I pulled Renee on top of me, and we kissed.

But, that kiss turned into something, a little, more... Passionate. Let's just say it's something that really shouldn't be written in any detail.

~Renee's P.O.V~
After a good round of make-up sex, Dean and I were sitting on the couch, and I turned on the movie, The Conjuring.

The whole entire movie, Dean had his face buried in the crook of my neck, grabbing my hand anytime something scary happened.

He would squint his eyes shut, and tell himself, "It's not real, It's not real."

And that's how I realized Dean is scared of horror movies. (A.N: Fun Fact about Dean, he actually does hate scary movies. He says it's because he really does get scared easily.)

"Shh, Dean, baby." I almost couldn't hold back my laughter. "It's okay. You're fine. I'm here."

Dean turned back towards the TV screen.

"Don't look at the music box, don't look at the music box, don't look at the- I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT." Dean yelled.

"Okay, you know what? I'm done with the scary movies for tonight." I said as I turned off the television.

Dean climbed into the bed, and I quickly joined him.

I decided to play a little prank on him.

"Hey, maybe I should go sleep in Nikki and Brie's room." I said with a devious smile.

Dean quickly grabbed my arm.

"Please don't." He begged.

"Okay." I said with a fake sigh. "Alright, I'll stay with you."

Dean protectively wrapped his arms around the small of my back. I placed my arms around his neck, and nuzzled into his chest.

"Please don't leave me." He said with a hint of desperation in his voice.

"Never." I reassured him.

He kissed the top of my head, and I began to drift off to sleep. I began to notice that Dean would jump at every little noise.

I twirled his hair inbetween my fingers, and after a good thirty seconds, he finally fell asleep. And soon after, so did I.

HEY. IT'S ME.

Hey, guys. It's Regan. I'm sorry for leaving so often, the semester just started and I'm trying to get used to the schedule. Thank you all for being so patient with me! I'll definitely try to start writing more. Thank you for your support!💕